Docs came today!!!!

mlpreston

So excited! Went to get the mail today (was hoping some kind stranger would send me money) instead received my cruise docs and tags (just as good, if not better than the money thought). The thought of this vacation feels so much more real today!

Sailing in 30 more days! 4-21 Fantasy!

Congrats!:) I love it when the docs come in the mail, even though you already know it's a real trip and that you are really going, the docs in the mailbox just adds to the anticipation. On our last trip, we got our docs & DH's passport in the mail on the same day. That was cool, what are the odds of that happening anyway? Enjoy your cruise, if you're like me, you'll read, and re-read through them over & over.

So excited! Went to get the mail today (was hoping some kind stranger would send me money) instead received my cruise docs and tags (just as good, if not better than the money thought). The thought of this vacation feels so much more real today!

Check your docs and your welcome aboard booklet and see what it says about the new so called alcohol and non alcohol beverage policy.

I know can't wait for April 21 toget here-I got mine yesterday for the same cruise.

It seems like Carnival mailed out most of the Apr 21st cruise docs for Fantasy...I've checked some other boards where people have received them either yesterday or today. I got mine on today as well. I do have a question though....I was reading through and saw a Sail & Sign Account and Guest Ticket Contract Aknowledgement......I know this may a be a dumb question to most of you, but to my understanding everyone have to fill this out right????? regardless of whether your gratituties are prepaid???

Also the sail & sign account asks for a credit card number???? do I have to fill this out although I prefer to put cash on my sail and sign card????

Thanks in advance.....

Archived