Where Is Mr. Rosenberg?

Wadadli1

Please help! I was telling my husband the stories about Mr. Rosenberg and in order to make sure I had them right, went looking for the particular messages. I've looked twice now and still can't remember where they are and so can't find them. Tried the Search feature several times and got nowhere--I reckon that's because his name isn't in the subject title?

Can someone please point me in the right direction? TIA

Yes, I have met him and have had the pleasure of having drinks with him and his wife on the World Cruise last year. He is a very wonderful man. I did NOT like some of the comments made about him on the "semi formal" thread. The crew do like him --- he is a very generous tipper. Yes, he does book two suites for the World Cruise on the QE2 and has done so for the past 8-10 years. If you are ever on the QE2 for the World Cruise you can find him in the Chart Room every evening after dinner.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Beatrice Muller, who listes her address as "Queen Elizabeth 2". She is the lady who "lives" on board the Queen.

As a matter of fact we are hoping to take the World segment that goes thru the Panama Canal, but not until 2009. Our 2008 dance/ship card is already quite full, believe it or not. We also have a few college tuitions that we are currently obliged to pay. So that is when I reckon I would have my chance. And we would also love to meet Mrs. Muller, if she would be so inclined.

Thank you, Rok4u2, for filling in some of the blank spaces. If Cunard will be so kind as to keep the QE2 sailing for a few more years, we would be thrilled just to know these interesting people are on board. And I would be sure to look for the Disney characters on Mr. Rosenberg's table at dinner.

Yes, I have met him and have had the pleasure of having drinks with him and his wife on the World Cruise last year. He is a very wonderful man. I did NOT like some of the comments made about him on the "semi formal" thread. The crew do like him --- he is a very generous tipper. Yes, he does book two suites for the World Cruise on the QE2 and has done so for the past 8-10 years. If you are ever on the QE2 for the World Cruise you can find him in the Chart Room every evening after dinner.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Beatrice Muller, who listes her address as "Queen Elizabeth 2". She is the lady who "lives" on board the Queen.

heya rok4u2., thought you were doing the sing sthmptn segment of the WC this year.....?

heya rok4u2.,hows it going... thought you were doing the sing sthmptn segment of the WC this year.....?...and have you heard who was the "matriarch" of the QE2 who died this year....hope it wasnt dear old Mrs Levi!... cos it obviously wasnt you...(joke)

Roscoe39, I was booked but "things" happened and changed to the SOU to FTL instead. Sorry, Did I miss you????:D

hahha...no....i know how youd hate that!...No I cancelled too....Im booked on the new Queen Vict SIng through to Sthampton, then travelling to Syria of all places instead...was hoping you would be our eyes for the shipboard gossip....i know how you love that stuff....(joke) Check for me that Mrs Levi is still on board would you...?? thanks..I hope you are following her on the current legs with the webcam.

Rosco,

I don't know a "Mrs. Levi". There was a "Mrs. Levy" on board from Delaware. Of whom do you speak? Mrs. Beatrice Muller is the lady who lives on the QE2. Of course I could NOT find YOU on the "Guest List" of the 2006 World Cruise either? :p

Rosco,

I don't know a "Mrs. Levi". There was a "Mrs. Levy" on board from Delaware. Of whom do you speak? Mrs. Beatrice Muller is the lady who lives on the QE2.

Of course I could NOT find YOU on the "Guest List" of the 2006 World Cruise"

Yes, I do mean Mrs Levy., (fat fingers on the keyboard and "i" and "y" are sooooooo close together)....Id heard that one of the old dears had fallen from the mortal coil....and hoping that Mrs Levy is still with us and that it wasnt her... Ill leave it up to you to do the on board research.....

as for the 2006 world cruise...im afraid the panama section that I met you on was the extent of my pocket book that year.... and of course Im a long way away form being able to compete with your extensive collection of cruises!..... i need a rich benifactor...and am open to all offers...

[quote=roscoe39;9582243

as for the 2006 world cruise...im afraid the panama section that I met you on was the extent of my pocket book that year.... and of course Im a long way away form being able to compete with your extensive collection of cruises!..... i need a rich benifactor...and am open to all offers...

Roscoe,

You're not going to find any rich benefactors if you keep saying hi to Ben!

They'll figure someone else has already stoeln your heart! <LOL>

Karie,

who is being pernicious tonight.

Must be the Margaritas!

Roscoe,

You're not going to find any rich benefactors if you keep saying hi to Ben!

They'll figure someone else has already stoeln your heart! <LOL>

Karie,

who is being pernicious tonight.

Must be the Margaritas!

haha...... maybe im looking for a rich benefactor CALLED ben!..(we all have our little kinks) ..applications all ready and waiting to be filled in........

ps...hopefully by the time I get on the next cruise Ill be drinking again and can join you in a margarita......or two...or three.........

• 2 weeks later...

is mrs muller still on the ship ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived