Pre-Innuagural Question

We will be on one of the Liberty Pre-Innaugural cruises. For those of you who have done pre-innaugural cruises before...Is there a LA onboard to do future bookings for OBC? It would be great for us to book next year's cruise(s) if that was possible.

Thank you so much!! Now I know we really have to get on it in order to book our 2008 cruise when everything else gets released. Although I wouldn't mind one of those Meditteranean cruises at all. :D Dh probably has his own ideas on where he'd like to go. We shall see.

I was thinking that as the Majesty was a relaunch that might be why there was a LA onboard....I wouldnt think that on a Pre-Inaugural the LA would have time to do bookings...so I wouldnt get your hopes up too much Erin...sorry.:( Although it would be nice if the LA was available..I know my mum was hoping so on our Pre-Inaugural....but it wont hurt to have the details all picked out and ready to give them if they can do it.:D

Good luck

Thanks everyone for your information. I am going to go prepared, just in case. I'm so extremely excited and grateful to be able to go on a Pre-Innaugural. I never thought I would have a chance. I have no clue what to really expect for a 1-nighter. For those of you who haven't gone yet, don't give up. If I had enough luck to get on one, you will too someday!

• 3 months later...

I just thought I would update this (and several of my other old posts now that I have a little bit of time).

There was no LA onboard our pre-innaugural. I'm not saying that this will be the case the next time. I just don't want other people to rely on that being the case should they be wanting to do so on Independence.

Archived