ONE LONG MONTH to go, I know its going to drag on!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG,

My cruise is ONE MONTH from today, I know its going to drag on!:eek: :eek:

I need to calm down, :eek: and just not think about it!!!! But now I am in panic mode and I don't know why!!!! Its not like I don't travel, I DO, but the excitement builds and I can't stand it!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sorry,

I just needed to let that out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

OMG,

My cruise is ONE MONTH from today, I know its going to drag on!:eek: :eek:

I need to calm down, :eek: and just not think about it!!!! But now I am in panic mode and I don't know why!!!! Its not like I don't travel, I DO, but the excitement builds and I can't stand it!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sorry,

I just needed to let that out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

THE only people who feel exactly like you do are the people who are going on the same trip. Did you join the meet and mingle?? Are you posting in roll call??

My friends and I are still posting on the June 24 2006 EOS board.

Enjoy the pre cruise excitement!

Have you started packing yet :) Did you call your credit card companies to inform them of your travels? And before I add more questions, are you male or female LOL :D

You are lucky we have over 260 days..... :eek:

###

I actually starting packing months ago, but now I taking it more seriously. I will be out shopping tomorrow for essentials, but the anticipation is :eek:

I actually starting packing months ago, but now I taking it more seriously. I will be out shopping tomorrow for essentials, but the anticipation is :eek:

Okay, still need to know - male or female :)

If female, well then you need to schedule the hair appt., the manicure, the pedicure, the waxing, etc. ;) So much to do...so little time :p

###

This is why I like to book happy hour and similar specials in which you travel within 3 or 4 weeks of booking. This is what we have done for our last three cruises and on top of not having to wait a long time for you vacation to start, you usually get a very good price. Of coarse you have to have the flexibility to travel on fairly short notice to do this.

Okay, still need to know - male or female :)

If female, well then you need to schedule the hair appt., the manicure, the pedicure, the waxing, etc. ;) So much to do...so little time :p

###

I am a FEMALE!!:D My hair appt is scheduled, I do my own pedicure/manicure, etc. I wear very little makeup, and I only wear it for special occasions, and otherwise its lip gloss during the work week.

One month seems like yesterday and now I have 12 hours until we leave for Miami to spend the night and the board the Brilliance on Monday for 11 wonderful days. Just so you know I put in my order with Father Time to sllllloooooooowwwww down time.

One month seems like yesterday and now I have 12 hours until we leave for Miami to spend the night and the board the Brilliance on Monday for 11 wonderful days. Just so you know I put in my order with Father Time to sllllloooooooowwwww down time.

Sue,,

Thats not fair!! LOL!!!;)

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!!! When you return, it will be that much closer for my trip:)

Sue,,

Thats not fair!! LOL!!!;)

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!!! When you return, it will be that much closer for my trip:)

We booked this 13 months ago and it is our official "empty nester cruise" though we did manage to sneak in a 5 dayer in Sept as a little celebration for having two wonderful kids in college.

We booked this 13 months ago and it is our official "empty nester cruise" though we did manage to sneak in a 5 dayer in Sept as a little celebration for having two wonderful kids in college.

DH and I are planning one of those in a few years from now. Panama Canal is our choice right now... unless I can talk him into Europe! :D

We have to wait until Oct for our next cruise, but we are going to Europe for two weeks the end of June to visit with my wife's family. That will have to do for now. This last Freedom cruise on March 11 2007 the last month was so slow. I know what you mean.

Sue, we are going on our first "empty nester" cruise in 3 weeks...the funny thing is that we are doing a transatlantic from Miami to England. Both of our daughters are in College there so we will be spending 5 days with them as soon as we disembark!:D

I have like 42 days to go and I am staging my clothes, got all the little stuff bought, I do my own hair, manicure and pedicures, so I will do my hair color about 2 weeks before I go and give my hair a trim, then a few nights before I leave I will put on my nails, do the pedicure, etc.

Dont forget to order your vacation hold on your mail and paper.

I always over pack, but sometimes it is a good thing. I got stranded due to engine failure on my flight this week, went back to the hotel, so glad I had packed too much.

It is all going to be fine. No worries, you are going on a cruise!

Sue, we are going on our first "empty nester" cruise in 3 weeks...the funny thing is that we are doing a transatlantic from Miami to England. Both of our daughters are in College there so we will be spending 5 days with them as soon as we disembark!:D

That is so nice, a cruise ANd you get to see your daughters. My daughter just spent her spring break in London and Paris and she loved them both. I haven't been to London in a couple of years but love it there!!! The weather should be really nice. Have a great time!!!

Archived