Tender or Pier in Cozumel

bahia puller

We're on the same sailing on 04/16/07. I don't know how many ships can dock in Cozumel at once, but I did notice that we are scheduled to pull in at 7am along with a RCCL ship. Then 2 other ships are scheduled to pull in at 8am. I hope this means that we will dock and not have to tender.

4 ships

Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas -- 867 ft 2076 passengers 7am

Fantasy -- 855 ft 2052 passengers 7am

Ectasy -- 855 ft 2052 passengers 8am

Grand Princess -- 951 ft 2600 passengers 8am

I have heard larger ships get the pier more often, so would Grand Princess

get priority over Ectasy?

Two ships can berth at Langosta.

Is the Interantional pier operating now? At what capacity?

I was just in Cozumel on Mar 21 on Fascination. They can now hold a total of 5 ships between the two piers. Two at the International Pier and 3 at the other. We were the fifth ship in port that day, and docked at the International Pier. So, if only 4 ships, you should be docking.

I'm new at this, so I'm trying to read the chart on the website listed above. How do u tell if you dock or tender? It looks on this chart that everyone docks, is that true? We sail April 5th and would love to dock.

Cathy

I'm new at this, so I'm trying to read the chart on the website listed above. How do u tell if you dock or tender? It looks on this chart that everyone docks, is that true? We sail April 5th and would love to dock.

Cathy

Looks like you will be there on the 7th, and you should dock at the international pier...:D

On one of the Cozumel websites you can see where your ship will "dock" including her position if you are tendering. So, Fantasy on Sat March 31st, here is what the website says :

Punta Langosta Band Int

Does anyone know what that means?? My daughter is on crutches so knowing this would really help!

Thanks!

Ann

On one of the Cozumel websites you can see where your ship will "dock" including her position if you are tendering. So, Fantasy on Sat March 31st, here is what the website says :

Punta Langosta Band Int

Does anyone know what that means?? My daughter is on crutches so knowing this would really help!

Thanks!

Ann

Band int, or band ext means docking:)

Archived