Road to Hana

oswaldjacoby

We will be on NCL, and are trying to decide on the best way to do the road to Hana. We have decided we want a tour rather than a rental car since we really dont like driving much. Has anyone done the NCL tour? Does anyone have recommendations for other tour companies. We found this tour from Ehahi that looks pretty good.

http://www.ekahi.com/

It's several years back, but we did a tour called the Hana Sky Trek. It's a combination 30 minute helicopter ride with Blue Hawaiian and a van tour by Temptation Tours. They flew us out to Hana, and drove us back in. A really spectacular trip! Temptation also offers a full day van tour. We really enjoyed having a native guide who could show us all the highlights, and honestly, I can't imagine making that drive by myself! I know a lot of people on this forum recommend doing the drive yourself, but it really is a white-knuckle drive, and you can't appreciate the scenery if you're watching the road.

Archived