Royal Caribbean International Read This!!!!!!! Now!!!!

...with bringing some alcohol on board. We are adults.

Let me amend that statement.

...and some of us are 50 yo or over!!! :)

... or do they build them because that is what the public seems to want...

Families with kids love the big ships. Lots and lots of things to keep them busy.

And since I am enjoying reading this thread, I have another question for everyone: If RCI followed all your suggestions about adding cruises to home ports, how many extra ships would they need? :D

Keep Building! ;) :p

Keep a ship in Galveston/Houston full-time and vary the length of cruises. Lots of us would quickly and gladly sign on for a +/-10 day cruise out of Texas.

Also love the idea of offering cruises with fewer ports but longer stays in port. That would be a wonderful option to offer as more and more of your potential passengers are going to be retired Boomers who are wanting to take life a bit slower and also have more time to spend cruising.

AGREE AGREE AGREE. I would like to see varied itineraries--kind of tired of WEstern CAribbean, but love going out of galveston. if ther were longer cruises, they could go to southern caribbean OR panama:D

While I am wishing... would love to be able to go on a Celebrity itinerary that RCCL doesn't have & get the cruise points to my RCCL account

Definitely new itineraries! It's getting harder to find a cruise where I haven't already been to at least 50% or more of the ports. I love the ships, but I also love visiting the various ports. Of course, the big ships can't dock at most of the islands not already in the itinerary and with Empress leaving the fleet, that will reduce the options even more. I'd also love to go through the Panama Canal, but not as a repo. cruise and RCCL seems to rarely do a through the canal trip

i thought they were 39.95 on board, because we did a vision then monarch

b2b and I thouht i remember saying to my mom, wow its 10 dollars cheaper to get a 4 day cruise in review dvd lol. And I know the Monarchs was 29.95. Does anyone know?

Oh and another thing, make the cruise and review dvds a lot cheaper, i really think they would sell more if they were cheaper.

I think it is sooooo funny that the Cruise in Review Video is Cheaper after the cruise lol!!!

How do you get it after the cruise??

and edited to add: we have always paid our 29.95 on all cruises no matter the length of the sailing

Archived