no more grandeur?

Just got an update on Baltimore and Norfolk sailings for 2008, we will share the Grandeur between the two ports.

5 Night Bermuda from Baltimore

Apr 26 May 10, 24 Jun 7, sept 13, 27, Oct 11 & 25

5 Night Bermuda from Norfolk

Jun 21, Jul 5, 19, Aug 2, 16 & 30

9 Night Eastern Caribbean from Baltimore

May 1, 15, 29 Oct 16

9 Night Eastern Caribbean from Norfolk

Jun 26 Jul 24 Aug 21

8 Night New England & Canada from Norfolk:)

Jun 13 & Sep 4

9 Night New England & Canada from Baltimore

Sep 18 & Oct 2

9 Night New England & Canada from Norfolk

Jul 10 & Aug 7

These dates should be open for booking pretty soon.

These sailings are now open for booking

As I posted on the other thread where you said this, I just called Crown & Anchor as the result of your post. The rep I spoke to said that these will not be open until the MIDDLE OF MAY!:eek: Can you tell me where you got your information that these are open now for booking?

Middle of May??? Im thinking that rep doesnt know for sure........:confused:

In the last two days I have spoken with five or six reps and I've gotten a different answer every time! The first one I spoke with yesterday morning told me to call backafter 9:00 a.m. yesterday because he'd have the prices then!

While I'm not sure that I believe the middle of May answer, I'd like to know why this poster feels they are open now.

As I posted on the other thread where you said this, I just called Crown & Anchor as the result of your post. The rep I spoke to said that these will not be open until the MIDDLE OF MAY!:eek: Can you tell me where you got your information that these are open now for booking?

Here is a link to the flyer I just got from RCI

http://rc.thinkdesktop.com/clientcontent/cruisingpower/rcitineraryupdates/07007777_gr_deployment_04.03.07.pdf

Email me at virginiazees@cox.net if you have problems opening and I will send via email.

Here is a link to the flyer I just got from RCI

http://rc.thinkdesktop.com/clientcontent/cruisingpower/rcitineraryupdates/07007777_gr_deployment_04.03.07.pdf

Email me at virginiazees@cox.net if you have problems opening and I will send via email.

Virginia,

I called RCCL yet again (armed with the printed deployment you provided!) and was told the prices would be available tomorrow morning. Time will tell.

Thank you so much for posting all of the deployment schedules. I hope I didn't sound like I was doubting you. I have just been so anxious to book, and all of the speculation has been making me crazy! It was great that you had something concrete to post. Now I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight?:rolleyes:;)

Asilde, thanks for the info on the repo from San Juan to Baltimore. My group is sailing this new itinerary and armed with your message, I got on the phone with RCI to get the lowdown. Since everyone is already deposited, everyone will get an OBC in addition to the price reduction due to the shorter itinerary. Personally, I prefer the Bermuda stop over the Grand Bahama Island stop, so it's a good change.

Archived