Beach spa in Mexico?

Krystal with a K. And it's in Puerto Vallarta. :) I've never tried it but have an appointment booked for next week. Check the destination boards on here. There are a few threads on it. If you do an internet search on Millenium Massage, you should be able to find their webpage.

And the Krystal Palace is within walking distance of the ship!!

I'm still trying to understand exactly how you walk from the cruise terminal over to the hotel. You have to exit the dock area right? And go on the actual street? I've been really confused reading some of the directions on the destination board. And Leandro kind of ignored that part of my email asking him. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to understand exactly how you walk from the cruise terminal over to the hotel. You have to exit the dock area right? And go on the actual street? I've been really confused reading some of the directions on the destination board. And Leandro kind of ignored that part of my email asking him. :rolleyes:

As you face the ocean you go left on the street that runs behind the hotels on the beach(not the main busy street)...this street runs all the way down and turns left at the back entrance to the Krystal Resort grounds...show your confirmation email here(nobody was even at this gate when we went) and head towards the water...the massage area is one section over to the left from the main pool and buffet area. Enjoy the massage.....I have some pics of the area ...post your email if you would like them.

So that street behind the hotels runs into the cruise terminal area? I didn't pay much attention last year when we were there in the terminal area so I'm not envisioning it. Do you actually have to exit the area where the ships are to get to that back street? I recall some buildings with shops near the main street that were still part of the terminal area. Is that side street near there?

And thanks for the reminder about printing out the email confirmation!

Walk across the brick plaza(my memory says its circular) next to the shops.

You'll see a yellow wall. Take that street as far as it goes, about a 15 minute walk. You'll see the back entrance to the Krystal to the left of you.

It's easy to find once you're there.:)

Enjoy! DH thinks the 75 minute massage is the best he's ever had.

Archived