Happy Hour Specials...

Quick question...

I booked the Adventure for 4/22. A few weeks later I noticed RCCL was offering guarantee cabins for quite a bit less money so I changed my booking to a guarantee. Now, I notice RCCL is offering a Happy Hour special on my sailing that is even cheaper! Can I change change my reservation again to get the better price? I booked through a TA, not RCCL direct.

Thanks!

I am new here, and am curious. Where do you go to find the Happy Hour specials? Is it on the RCI web site, or are they located somewhere else? Thanks.

You find them right on the RCCL website. I just searched for the cruise I'm booked for and noticed that most of the categorys had a choice for 'happy hour' that was $hundreds cheaper than previously.

I lucked out and got the Happy Hour on Tuesday by accident. Extremely pleased as I am going solo and saved lots...no solo supplement and balcony! Tickled pink!:p

That sounds awesome. Which ship/sailing did you get ? I haven't seen 0 single supplement in a while. It's sometimes 150%, but rare for no supplement at all.

Archived