EZ Fly Program POH

Woobie22

I have done a search on the EZ Fly Program trying to find out the cost, but came up with two different answers. Does anyone know if it is $20 per person or $20 per 2 bags, I have seen both of these costs and was just wondering?

Thanks!

We did Ez Fly last week off of POH and found it to be easy and really great. It was $20 per person with a 2 bag limit. If between you, you only have 2 large bags to check in - you can put them both under one person - so it would only cost you $20 instead of $40. You could bring two large bags and then have 2 carry-on bags and only pay $20.

They announced on the ship that those bags will never see a scale - they said this was off the cuff, but they knew it was true. WOW - after all the stuff we bought and had to stuff into our bags - that was really great!

Can you tell me if this option is available to everyone on board, regardless of airline, or is it only available if you took the flight through the cruise line? We are going in September, but did our own flights as we had award travel to use, and we wonder if this is a benefit to people who booked air with the cruise? Thanks

We booked our own flights to Hawaii and we were able to do the EZ Fly. You could only be using 4 airlines. Our airlines was United. We *think* the other 3 were Delta, American, and Delta....but you should check on this.

I called last week because I had seen that Continental was "coming soon." I was assured that soon has come, and Continental is included in EZ Fly.

I sure wish that they had this info up to date and accessible through their web site.

- Terri

Archived