Vanuatu on High Cyclone Alert

mikeyg0

Hey guys!

Just at work and was reading the news (as you do) and I saw that Vanuatu is high alert for a cyclone! :eek:

What's the likelihood of cyclones hanging around this time of year? I'm going on a cruise at the end of April and I *REALLY* hope there's no cyclone about! I want sun and sunshine :(

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21461580-1702,00.html is the link!

Hey guys!

Just at work and was reading the news (as you do) and I saw that Vanuatu is high alert for a cyclone! :eek:

What's the likelihood of cyclones hanging around this time of year? I'm going on a cruise at the end of April and I *REALLY* hope there's no cyclone about! I want sun and sunshine :(

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21461580-1702,00.html is the link!

Hi there!

Our (Nth Qld) cyclone season goes officially from November through till May, so we may still experience one on our shores this season!:eek: No fun I can assure you. The pacific usually gets them before us!

I would hope that by the And of April you will be pretty safe!

Kaz, by next week, it should have all but disappeared...you know 'the calm before the storm'?, well it will be the calm after, once the rain leaves!

By the way, when it's rough, those that are inhebriated are usually the only ones who are standing upright;) , so enjoy those cocktails!

Cheers

Archived