Which Ships have Inside State Rooms w/ Promenade Views?

Hello:

Which ships have inside state rooms with windows looking down on the Promenade? Is this info on the RCI site and I just happened to miss it?

If you stayed in one of these rooms, would you mind giving your ship and room number?

Thanks!:D

Not all the ships HAVE a Promenade! Radiance class (for example) only has the Centrum--no promenade! Only the Voyager class and Freedom class has the promenade in the center of the ship. Check deck plans for your specific ship--you should do that before booking, anyway! How else will you know if you're getting a decent room???????

Hello:

Which ships have inside state rooms with windows looking down on the Promenade? Is this info on the RCI site and I just happened to miss it?

If you stayed in one of these rooms, would you mind giving your ship and room number?

All Voyager and Freedom class ships have a Royal Promenade and therefore have inside staterooms with windows looking out on the interior promenade. Check out the deck plans on RCI's website for any of these ships and you will be able to identify the rooms and get an idea of where they are located.

We were on Adventure of the Seas last summer. Not exactly sure of room number, but it was a PR, mid ship on the 7th floor, great location. I would do a PR anytime we are on this class of ship.

If you are lining up deck plans with the promenade deck, make sure to line them up properly, we originally booked our room directly over guest services until someone brought it to my attention, we then moved it more to the middle of the promenade.

We just returned from the Adventure of the Seas on 3/25..PR cabin 7255...located at the far end of the promenade right above the Promenade Cafe. Nice location. What surprised me the most was how quiet the room was. Thought the noise from below would be annoying but no problem at all.

Hello:

This will help

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/virtualtour/deck07/deck07FR.html

For example on Deck 7 (they are also on Decks 6 and 8)

all odds #7253 to #7311 and #7553 to #7611 are Promenade view cabins - note some are connecting - these work great for families (we had 2 connecting on a recent cruise on the Mariner)

HTH

Cheers

Jason

Adventurer, Adventurer, Explorer, Mariner and Navigator of the Seas.

You missed Voyager, the first to have this feature, and Freedom (and soon Liberty of the Seas). Independence will also have a Royal Promenade when it begins sailing next year. No news as yet as to whether Genesis ships will incorporate this feature in its design.:)

Archived