Where is Barrachina

CruisinMama27

To answer your question, it is probably about 5 blocks up cobblestone streets. If you are wheeling luggage, not that big of a deal. If you are carrying a load, hmmm. Depends on how athletic you are.

I don't know if you are asking for luggage storage. If so, I would just leave it at the bell service at Sheraton for the day. The 5 blocks downhill without luggage is much easier (and a cab will be quicker to catch from there). If you are asking for food, I would choose at least a dozen other restaurants. It is kind of a tourist trap.

Barrachina is good if you have no option for luggage storage. We disembarked in San Juan (Pan AM) with an evening flight. Sure did not want to use the transfers and spend all day at the airport! A taxi around the harbor to Barrachina, the luggage storage and then our own walking tour worked out well. We were advised not to call a taxi as they would charge more to come pick us up, so we dragged our stuff a block or so to where the taxis were. No problem.

Archived