Navigator in 2008 - what shouldn't we miss?

I'll be cruising on the Navigator 2/11-2/16/08 with a large group. However, I've always liked doing "my own thing" from time to time, even with a group. Is there anything on the ship that I absolutely should not miss?

Oh we really loved this ship and will probably go on her again next march just because even in a week's time we did not get to see everything. I loved the adult only pool on this ship, it was a beautiful area. I thought the workout room was great too. Late at night we went to the Promenade for drinks, and we liked the wine bar before dinner for cheese. We had a balcony room and room service for breakfast as we watched the sun come up was a "too die for experience" that we do every cruise and it NEVER gets old. Of course don't miss the Love & Marriage game, The Quest and some of the stupid, fun games at the pool. Its funny to watch even if you choose not to participate. I thought the ice show was really amazing too! We did not go to the Midnight buffet but would try to stay up to do it the next trip. The staff on this ship were outstanding! :) I have to say its my favorite ship from any we have previously ever sailed on for Carnival and RC. You will love it! Have a GREAT cruise!

Even when traveling with a group, all should do "their own thing"! Meet up at dinner and talk about your adventures! It's way too stressful trying to get everyone on the same page, as far as activities go. Let everyone go their own way--maybe 1 or 2 planned "group" activities. Everyone will be more relaxed and happy!

Definitely Love & Marriage and The Quest. Make sure you stop by the Cafe Promenade for cookies and pizza! If Captain Bang is still captain, make an effort to speak to him and his wife -- they're such nice people!

I thought the Captain's Cocktail Party was cool -- I don't often get to walk around in a gown sipping champagne handed out by tuxedoed waiters!

Archived