NCL Group Babysitting Questions

lostie

I understand NCL has group sitting at nights until 1:00am. Has anyone put their children in this? What if the kids get tired, do they have cribs/mats? (My DSs are 2 & 6). Do you have to sign up daily or just drop kids off? Any feedback on this program will be great.

event.png

This group sitting is handled as a slumber party, and even one night the kids can come in their pajamas. The kids find a spot on a bean bag chair, are given pillows and blankets and they show movies. By 11:00 most of the kids are about asleep. You need to sign up daily by 8:00 p.m.. My kids love it and always complained we would pick them up too early. Your kids will love the kids club and the kid's pool area on the Spirit. Definitely make sure you go to the orientation on the first day and check it out. You won't believe how cool it is. Bear in mind if your two year old isn't potty trained, you'll be paged to come attend to diaper duty. Your kids are going to have a lot of fun.

This group sitting is handled as a slumber party, and even one night the kids can come in their pajamas. The kids find a spot on a bean bag chair, are given pillows and blankets and they show movies. By 11:00 most of the kids are about asleep. You need to sign up daily by 8:00 p.m.. My kids love it and always complained we would pick them up too early. Your kids will love the kids club and the kid's pool area on the Spirit. Definitely make sure you go to the orientation on the first day and check it out. You won't believe how cool it is. Bear in mind if your two year old isn't potty trained, you'll be paged to come attend to diaper duty. Your kids are going to have a lot of fun.

Thank you! I am going to try and potty train him this summer, but I guess if he's not ready they'll have to page me. I hope my kids like it.:confused:

I recall just letting them know on the Spirit at the beginning of the week that our son would be there each evening for the slumber party. He had a lot of fun. And just like happens with all kids once in awhile, he wouldn't want to go in"no I want to stay with you:( " Then one of the counselors would get him in the room and in no time he was ready to go. He is looking forward to going back in May. He loves the Norwegian Spirit.:D

They do not take the little kids out to swim. But the Spirit does have an awesome kids pool area, its like a mini-waterpark at sea if you want to take the kiddo for a swim.

Carnival's kid's club's go until 3 a.m. but NCL's go til 1 a.m.

Archived