Extended Balcony on the Miracle

nycglitter

I also just got off the Miracle last Sunday. Our waiter told us that the Miracle is only doing NYC and FLL until November, then it will be back in Tampa.

The Miracle is an awesome ship. It is very easy to get around on the decks. We had cabin 8175. It has a great extended balcony. It is a categoy 9A.

Did your cabin overlook the lifeboats? If so, how was that?

I looked directly down at lifeboat #9, but it was 2 or 3 floors below me. I could still see the water. I think the people on deck 7 could see the hoists. It did not bother me one bit. I think this room must be just below the stage on the lido deck. We could hear the band quite well, but it really didn't bother me either b/c we were on vacation and really didn't have to get up early.

I looked directly down at lifeboat #9, but it was 2 or 3 floors below me. I could still see the water. I think the people on deck 7 could see the hoists. It did not bother me one bit. I think this room must be just below the stage on the lido deck. We could hear the band quite well, but it really didn't bother me either b/c we were on vacation and really didn't have to get up early.

Thanks for the info! We are on deck 8, so I am sure that we will be ok. I wish Carnival had more cabin choices for families. More rooms that would accommodate four. I guess I should just suck it up and pay for an additional room!

```````````

5236 :)

And yes yours is exactly above it! :) VERY NICE CHOICE! :)

When you were in 5236, did you notice any noise from the white space next to your cabin or across the hall? Any noise at night or early in the morning from the stewards room?

Did you ever see people working on the lifeboats? One lady said she was sitting on her balcony and one of the crew walked across the top of the boat! Yikes!

Thanks for the info! We are on deck 8, so I am sure that we will be ok. I wish Carnival had more cabin choices for families. More rooms that would accommodate four. I guess I should just suck it up and pay for an additional room!
The front balcony on the Decks of the Miracle has an attached interior with the adjoining cabin door.........you get your balcony and the kids get their own space........this doesn't cost that much more than 4 in a cabin.....Carnival will let you book the kids across the hall too.

When you were in 5236, did you notice any noise from the white space next to your cabin or across the hall? Any noise at night or early in the morning from the stewards room?

Did you ever see people working on the lifeboats? One lady said she was sitting on her balcony and one of the crew walked across the top of the boat! Yikes!

````

We heard a couple things from the service area but it was just a few times of a second of clanging around. It was mid day, nothing nuts, nothing more than noise you would hear in the hall and I think I was in the bathroom when I heard it. I know it wasn't enough that would have waken me out of a nap even. Just something I noticed because it was quiet and I was up and by some freak chance IN THE CABIN lol! Seriously, it's nothing. You will LOVE it! The only time we were a little surprised with anything on our balcony was once they were cleaning the balconies and had some dividers open and 2 room guys were hosing it down. It was late morning or possibly early afternoon and when we returned to the room all the lights were on so we knew something was going on because we didn't leave them on. I thought maybe our guy just left them on but then realized he was outside. We peeked out and he was like oh oh sorry....we hurry, and we told him take your time! :) No big deal and I think he left the lights all on to alert us that he was there (even though we didn't see him at first lol). That was the best room and I will always look for that one or the equivalent of it on spirit ships for sure!!! :)

I found a nice shot in the archives of the balcony....let's try my abilities once again! lol.....

1128737865_extbalcony.jpg.d3fe74ac446e06228df6be49dc25470d.jpg

The front balcony on the Decks of the Miracle has an attached interior with the adjoining cabin door.........you get your balcony and the kids get their own space........this doesn't cost that much more than 4 in a cabin.....Carnival will let you book the kids across the hall too.

Thanks for the info. I don't know why I am beginning to panic that I chose the cabin too quickly and won't be happy with it. I think my OCD is kicking in! I always panic that I have made the wrong choice and generally end up happy!

Ann;

Thanks for the great info and pictures. I looks as if you had more than 2 chairs on the balcony. Did you have to request the extra ones or were they there? We are bringing our 2 kids (9 & 13) and I know they will be fighting over the chairs.

Thanks for the info. I don't know why I am beginning to panic that I chose the cabin too quickly and won't be happy with it. I think my OCD is kicking in! I always panic that I have made the wrong choice and generally end up happy!

She's a BEAUTIFUL ship with an EXCELLENT crew.............................relax and enjoy! I don't think you can go wrong on this ship. Go to my site....I have tons of Miracle things from our 10-01-06 sailing(chitowncruisers with a dot com)......it might help you get your Miracle fix LOL

She's a BEAUTIFUL ship with an EXCELLENT crew.............................relax and enjoy! I don't think you can go wrong on this ship. Go to my site....I have tons of Miracle things from our 10-01-06 sailing(chitowncruisers with a dot com)......it might help you get your Miracle fix LOL

Thank you! I am going to do that right now!

I want to cruise with you guys! The pictures are awesome. Everyone looks like they are having a BLAST!!! Thanks for sharing!

I want to cruise with you guys! The pictures are awesome. Everyone looks like they are having a BLAST!!! Thanks for sharing!

Our roll call had 11,000 post in 6 months......we made some great fiends...........we are doing a reunion on the Glory in '08........about half signed up already and we are working on over 10 balcony cabins in a row wraping around the back of the upper deck........AWESOME rates if you'd care to join us.......the more the merrier!

Our roll call had 11,000 post in 6 months......we made some great fiends...........we are doing a reunion on the Glory in '08........about half signed up already and we are working on over 10 balcony cabins in a row wraping around the back of the upper deck........AWESOME rates if you'd care to join us.......the more the merrier!

Thanks for the invite! I will be giving that some serious consideration!

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question! It is good to know that you didn't hear any banging or noise from the empty spaces near you during the night or early morning!

Seems like a great cabin , and I bet they go very fast !

• 4 years later...
Are all of the aft cabins have extended balconies? we have room 8215, which is aft part of boat. I know it's a balcony, but do you think it could be an extended balcony? I cant tell by looking at deck plans. Thanks

Lorn63 - can you tell me what you thought of this room? I'm booked in that one coming up soon. Could you hear any noise from the restaurant above you?

Thanks for any info you can provide! I'm a first-timer & worried about my cabin choice...

Archived