Fitness room usage- Grand Princess

kywildcatfanone

Hi,

I will be on the Grand this weekend and in an effort to 1) enjoy the buffet and 2) feel comfortable enjoying the buffet, I plan to go to the fitness room in the mornings fairly early. From past experience, is it going to possible to use the equipment between 6-7am, or it is going to be wall to wall with people? Also, if you know the hours it's open, please let me know that as well.

Thanks,

Mike

I was on the Grand in January and rarely saw anyone in there at any time of day. My husband and I were in there around midday and were the only two in the gym. Not sure on the opening times, sorry about that.

Hope you enjoy your cruise, wish I was going again!

Jen

I was on the Grand the first week of March and I went to the gym most mornings at 6:15 or so. It wasn't crowded and was open. The equipment is great. State of the art! I'm a fitness instructor, so I am kind of picky about equipment, but I had no complaints about the gym on the Grand at all. Try the Spinning class that they offer ($10.00) and I guarantee you won't gain weight!

Archived