Valor - Dining Room Question

TeeBuccs

Anyone who has recently sailed on the Valor - I have a dining room question I hope you can help me answer. I just reviewed the recently posted "capers" for our Western cruise and noticed there appear to be two times (in two different dining rooms) for the early seating. There was something about 5:45 and 6:15 (in the Lincoln). Is this correct?

When we booked we requested the main seating - how do we know which time we get? Is it possible to change to the 6:15pm if that is not the one we got? Just curious.

Thanks!

I haven't been on the Valor...but all Carnival ships use the same method:

Both dining rooms are 'main dining rooms'. One will have 5:45 and 8:00. The other will have 6:15 and 8:30. Whichever dining room you are assigned will be fine.

When you receive your Sail & Sign card just prior to boarding, look at the time and dining room. If you don't care for that time, you can see the Maitre d' at the appointed time (listed in your Capers), and request a change.:)

We were on the Valor earlier this month and had Viera in the Lincoln. I believe Mr V was in the Washington.

Washington seatings: 5:45 & 8:00

Lincoln seatings: 6:15 & 8:30

Had great servers in the Lincoln, but can't say a whole lot for or against Viera... just o.k.

Hope this helps!

I was on in January. I had the 5:45 seating in Washington. Our head-waitress, Lijana, was fabulous. Our asst. waiter, Ernie was great too. However, Lijana was going on vacation at the beginning of March. She was going to do one more contract (probably on Victory) and then decide if she was going to continue or not. The maitre'd has changed too in the Washington because Lloyd was heading to Freedom.

Make sure you get to the dining room at 3 to change. We had actually gone at 3, but couldn't find the maitre'd. We were going to change at dinner, but we found out that we liked our servers too much to move!

Archived