River Tubing?

seadoll

A group of 6 of us did it last year but we did book it through the cruise line. We tried doing it on our own using Wacky Rollers but they were full for the day we were in port already. www.wackyrollers.com The cruise line used a different company - same river, we passed Wacky Rollers on the way to our place. It was a blast! We had people ranging from 36 - 70 in our group and we all agreed it was one of the best Caribbean tours we have ever done.

I tried to book the river tubing direct through wacky rollers, but they have a contract with Celebrity and said they couldn't book me. I was trying to do both an island tour and the tubing, so I had Fredos put together a nice tour. We went to the Emerald pool, Mr Nices Fruit stand, several nice vistas and the gardens and then to the 1:15 pm river tubing.

It was great. We were at the Emerald pool before all the tour groups got there so it wasn't crowded. As we were leaving a tour group showed up and you couldn't hardly move through them.

We ended up having our own private tubing, because they had merged the morning & afternoon group from the ship together because they didn't have enough booked. I would do it again, either private or with the ship excursion. You will love it.

Archived