Picture of family in formal wear

wework2play

See, and I thought that would be the place to air out the boys. :eek: :eek:

But, I've never worn one outside the UK, so I wouldn't know.

So you have never felt the sensation of sweat dripping down your legs then? :eek::eek:

Wow! There are some really great pictures here! This thread gave me a much better idea of how to dress my boys. Paulmedik, your boys are adorable. I really liked 2 in gray and one in black. Good contrast. Any more pics?? :)

Apparently, I am photo challenged, as I can only get a thumbnail size pic of our family - btw, the younger boys suits came from e-bay - jacket, pants, shirt, vest, tie for $35.00 :eek: !

I also got my 2 youngest boy's suits on ebay! Cant beat the price for something they only wear a few times a year. I also found a few of my evening dresses on there for excellent prices! (However not the one the in this picture)

2106811260099781897S500x500Q85.jpg

We have a couple of albums on webshots of our formal photos

Paul thanks so much for sharing your photos. It's obvious you & your wife put a lot of time, money & effort into making your boy's look great, & they do. I do wish some of Carnival's backgrounds were better !

Just me and my lil daughters :D This was our December cruise so the formal wear had more holiday feel to it. Our next cruise in a few weeks, all of their dresses are more springy. :)

Hubby is MIA cause he stayed home to work :eek:

Cruise-06.jpg

One word- Precious!

I got a very nice dress at Burlington today (black and gray, spaghetti straps, same length as yours) for $14.99! I am wearing shoes almost exactly like yours AND a black shawl... we must have similar tastes:)

Just me and my lil daughters :D This was our December cruise so the formal wear had more holiday feel to it. Our next cruise in a few weeks, all of their dresses are more springy. :)

Cruise-06.jpg

How soooooooo cute, i really miss my girls being that small.

Wait, No i don't, well sorta in the back of my mind, if they were that cute and small now, i would be much younger;)

click for larger picture

Cruise-06.jpg

Your younger girl is wearing my daughter's formal night dress. IDENTICAL dress! It was her Christmas dress, too! LOVELY!

She is wearing light tights and shoes, to "spring" it up a little. She will want the jacket off anyway! LOL

Cruise-06.jpg

Couldn't see this pic. Did anyone else?

Archived