Picture of family in formal wear

wework2play

Thanks everyone. :D It will be nice to have the ENTIRE family in the next formal picture (26 more days to go...:) )

And OceanAddict, my new favorite place is Ross' Dress for Less. They have soooo many formal gowns (in MY size too...lol) and they are only $17.99. I just bought 7 gowns for my next cruise...lol.

(Yes, my name is Michele and I am a certified shopaholic ;) )

I love to see all of the beautiful families! Keep em coming

Everyone looks so great. The kids and families are lovely!

Do you think they will be able to fit all 14 of us in one photo!?! LOL I hope so, that would be nice.

They can do a group of 14 on the stairwell........you just have to have someone in charge to make sure all 14 are there and Stay there.......you always have 1 or 2 in family that wander off:D

Here is a pic of our Grandkids on our last family cruise on Mariner of the Seas.

gkids.jpg

Some wonderful shots posted here with the kids and the families. I've enjoyed viewing them...good thread!

Twice on a 7 day cruise they have formal nights. Just change the tie on the guys and go with a black dress for the ladies with different accessories. A shawl or a red ribbon or flower can change the whole look.

They did an excellent job keeping my daughters scaphoid cast out of the formal photos. It was real bummer for her have to deal with it at all for the cruise. She didn't need a permanent reminder of it in formal photos.

Every night you have about 8 different background opportunities.

We had approximately 100 photos taken during the 6 day cruise. I spent 90 minutes trying to whittle it down to 10. At $21.99 each you can't afford to take them all. Some are so good you hate to just throw them away. I wish they would offer more 'specials'. At Christmas they had a 2 for 1 deal.

What a wonderful thread! You all have such lovely families!! How nice to see them all dressed up in their finest, they look so nice!!:) Some of the cutest little ones I've seen in a long time, sure makes me miss seeing my two Grandbabies!:( There aren't any little ones around our place, but I would love to share a couple of photos with all of you from out last Anniversary cruise.

Project11.jpg.46c88c3a18838adebb367b186271412c.jpg

Project15.jpg.0563c3cc6ffeb40532a4394622e7af3f.jpg

Project8.jpg.6cff79caa96aed4f7f50bf93c9b06943.jpg

What a wonderful thread! You all have such lovely families!! How nice to see them all dressed up in their finest' date=' they look so nice!!:) Some of the cutest little ones I've seen in a long time, sure makes me miss seeing my two Grandbabies!:( There aren't any little ones around our place, but I would love to share a couple of photos with all of you from out last Anniversary cruise.[/quote']

You two are a great looking couple... and as it always shows you.... men clean up nicely in a suit/tux/sport coat.

It makes you ladies happier to be seen with us.

since i don't have permission on the other photos yet, these are the photos i took with our camera. much thanks on the heads up of able to scan it, the photoshop had all these things about a water print in the photo.

and yes, i wore the same shirt both nights, didn't realize there was 2 formal nights! lucky there was the laundry day wednesday :D

skin color change thanks to the costa maya sun

attachment.php?attachmentid=40648&stc=1&d=1175465469

attachment.php?attachmentid=40649&stc=1&d=1175465469

formal1.jpg.d370889b65a65241185ced3271bf5ca7.jpg

formal2.jpg.583214c30a4556434bd01c7ec80cbcc0.jpg

Having picture problems - sorry.

hthttp://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2087345060100942729whvAKn?vhost=good-timestp://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2087345060100942729whvAKn?vhost=good-times

You two are a great looking couple... and as it always shows you.... men clean up nicely in a suit/tux/sport coat.

It makes you ladies happier to be seen with us.

Thank you so much! Drew is a real blessing in my life and I as so proud and honored to be his wife! He truly is the "Love of my Life"!:)

This is a photo of myself, my children & boyfriend....this is a background that I haven't seen on here yet.

802987747_UsPiano.jpg.97fa4b94d32301ba7fd98e211990bb3c.jpg

I have some of the kids at the piano, sunset background, he & I with boat in the back, & me/kids on the staircase, but it says they are too large...when I figure a work around for this, I can try again.

$20.00 per photo...I got 11 of them....we just booked our next cruise...for "2"....YES! I have already been "restricted" to a 5 photo limit...hmmm may have to start working on some photo credits!

• 8 months later...

Archived