Back to back cruises

Giantfan13

We are considering doing a back to back cruise on the Inspiration in late August. they have a 4 day and a 5 day cruise to Mexico and the Western Caribbean. My question is do you have to vacate the ship when it docks, pack your bags, go off, to return on in a couple of hours??. Would they let you remain in the same cabin and jsut leave things as they may be to continue with the second cruise??

We are considering doing a back to back cruise on the Inspiration in late August. they have a 4 day and a 5 day cruise to Mexico and the Western Caribbean. My question is do you have to vacate the ship when it docks, pack your bags, go off, to return on in a couple of hours??. Would they let you remain in the same cabin and jsut leave things as they may be to continue with the second cruise??

From reading and knowing people who have done this.. if you pick the same cabin for both cruises you do not have to pack.. if you have different cabins yes you will have to vacate the cabin.. but you do have to debark and embark getting a new SS card

I booked a 1a,,got u/g to 6a, same cabin for both..alerted steward, and pursers off.they will tell you to come to lobby and wait til last pax is off, someone will come to walk you thru immig/cust...and your right back on. My cabin was turned b4 i got back..extra tip for that! you just take pp, s&s card, customs dec form, your next ticket, and a smile (if you're over limit take $$ for customs)You will get a new pic on your card..takes all of 10 min.. I'm doing it again in Oct.If you buy hootch, you can drink it on the 2nd 1/2, declare it on your form/but Don't take it to Immig/custo... maybe, not cant answer that one. ck with another CC-er. Happy Cruisin..

Archived