Best Stick-on Bras

So, how do the males in your life respond to their gals running around the cabin BEFORE getting dressed with this tape all over the boobs? I need to try this!! But as an older person, and tissue is going south, does it still work?:D

Well, haven't done it yet, but hubby says he will help me 'put the puppies up'!

Faveo Freedom, world’s first backless /strapless bra for large sizes, tested up to size 46G.

http://www.oklingerie.co.uk/acatalog/Faveo_Freedom_Strapless_Bra.html#aFFB1

or

http://www.curvesandlace.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=12363

If that’s not big enough for you.....

This is about the inventor , Dr. Joanne Morgan from Stapleford

http://www.handbag.com/lifestyle/businessplanawards/joannemorgan/

I've been doing the duct tape bra for years with a lot of success....it works when all those other bras and sticky things don't. I'm a 38D and there is no bra that would do the job that the tape does. You can put your boobs exactly where they need to be for the type of dress you are going to wear! Putting the tape on a towel first does help. There is a clear duct tape on the market now and I prefer that. Also, if the dress shifts at all, it is less obvious than a silver color showing.

I lean over and start the tape just about at the under arm area and run it across to the other side. This is done under the boobs so that when you stand up...VOILA!....you have now made a bra and everything is held up in place. It is not time consuming either. Doesn't bother me if nipples show...it's sexy. As someone else wrote, it may be necessary based on the type of cleavage you need to do one boob at a time. My skin probably is conditioned to using the tape but I'm careful to remove it slowly. Some baby oil should be helpful to remove any remaining adhesive. It would be wise to give it a trial run at home first! Good Luck.

Okay, I have the answer to all of your after five undergarment woes... I'm the store manager of Cache`, we know it all about gowns, evening seperates and how to make it all stay in place underneath a gorgeous frock..

The following products are sold @ our stores, but Macy's also sells the same products (same price point).

Two different types of stick-on bras: (both are strapless and backless. both connect at center with a traditional front closure bra hook).

1. NuBra Ultralite($32)-- simple coverage-fabric based product available in cup sizes a thru d. Works well with all cup sizes because it does not enhance, simply covers.

2. NuBra($65) -- enhancer and coverage- silicone based product available in cup sizes a thru d. works best with small cup sizes because it enhances, it will add an entire cup size.

If you have a low cut halter or halter style dress:

THE PLUNGE BRA ($28) also by "fashion forms" the same maker of NuBra. This bra comes in black, light nude and dark nude and has convertible straps, racerback, traditional, strapless or halter style strap options. This bra is so low cut you can wear a daringly low neckline with it underneath and not even see it!

Lastly, the fashion form tape($6) (not like the other products sold at victoria's secret).. You get three pairs (three curved and pre-cut and three straight) to use underneath stubborn necklines and low backed evening wear.

If you dont have a Cache near you, there is a NuBra web site, that even makes the undergarments in sparkle styles and some other undergarment miracles.

Any questions let me know.

Good luck and look fabulous!

Felice

Love Cache. NuBra is good. But you have to practice,don't wait until you are getting dressed for the evening to figure it all out.

The round beige sports bandaids work great for the nipples and don't come off until you want them to and they are ouchless. My husband even uses them for running so he doesn't get tee shirt burn and rub. They are a little larger than a quarter and where they place on your actual nipple has the little cotton pad.

The round beige sports bandaids work great for the nipples and don't come off until you want them to and they are ouchless. My husband even uses them for running so he doesn't get tee shirt burn and rub. They are a little larger than a quarter and where they place on your actual nipple has the little cotton pad.

OOh, I like this one!

Ok, so I'm not a small girl and I hate how my bathing suit doesn't give enough support.

Anybody tried the duct tape under the bathing suit? Would the adhesive hold up to the water, not saying I'll be in it all day. Just walking around the deck, some sun bathing, then a quick dip before I get back to the room to change?

Ok, so I'm not a small girl and I hate how my bathing suit doesn't give enough support.

Anybody tried the duct tape under the bathing suit? Would the adhesive hold up to the water, not saying I'll be in it all day. Just walking around the deck, some sun bathing, then a quick dip before I get back to the room to change?

I would say you would be just fine, just make sure to hide the evidence.

Pinkflood, thanks for finding that! I have noticed that the English are much better about making cute, sexy things for bigger women.

BUT - that is almost $70 in American dollars!!!! The duct tape has won me over. Thanks guys!

I bought a cheap(15.00) stick on bra at Walmart for my Med cruise next week and I'll let you know how it fares up. I'm not expecting much but i don't want to go braless. I did that last cruise and I felt uncomortable.

I also bought another strapless bra, just in case.

ROFL!!!

I guess I'm the dumb one here, are the bandaids for under the duct tape?:confused:

I guess I'm the dumb one here, are the bandaids for under the duct tape?:confused:

The duct tape holds your boobs up like a bra (I'm a size 8 sometimes a 6 and a D cup. The little round bandaid goes right over the nip, I've never put the duct tape over the nip, this way it does show through a dress OR if you get ""Cold".

I just heard about this yesterday, duct taping, I was too embarrased to asked further questions. Luckily I happened on this thread! Okay, I'm a 36D and I have some strapless bras and I'm always tugging them up. But this duct tape idea has me intrigued. So I'm trying to picture how to do this, you just adjust the girls (separately or individually, a personal choice I'm guessing) and then just put the tape on where it won't show through the dress, am I right? Is there a lot of residue? I think I may have to give this a try at home.

Kerrie:)

I absolutely hate conventional bras, I mean really, really hate conventional bras, and I'm not blessed BTW, 34B.

Therefore, I'm tempted to buy the NuBra, but am a little apprehensive. I bought what I think was called NaturalBra about 3 years ago online and it had tape strips that made it stick. When I tried to replace it with another after a lot of use, they were no longer available.

I found a "self-adhesive" (sticky, no tape) brand at Sally's Beauty Supply called "De'va", absolute crap, no stick whatsoever, only works if you use it as an insert in your bra, Yuck! :eek: It was inexpensive however, about $25.

Incidentally, I followed the directions on it (which are exactly the same as the NuBra) as far as no lotion, etc. and this is what worries me, they even LOOK the same.

Anyone really love this NuBra for $60?

Thanks for your help. Did I mention that I really, really, really hate conventional bras?;)

OK, I have heard of the mailing & duct tape idea, but I was always afraid to try it. Now I am just fed up, 4 unsuccessful (very expensive) strapless bras later, :mad: I am ready to try the tape. Not to sound clueless,:confused: but I still am not sure about the placement of the tape. Do you run it under your boobs all the way accross both boobs?

Unfortunately, I'm allergic to mot adhesives. As a 40 D and a woman with enough years to HAVE to wear a bra, I haven't had any luck finding an alternative to strapless bras that slide down. I'm looking for support and maybe even a little bit of uplift to create cleavage. I'd prefer not to have to spend the cost of a really nice shore excursion tho. Any suggestions?

I have used the adhesive bras a couple of times. I can still hear my husband laughing as he tried to get the tape just right and the "girls" even. He was like an engineer or, a crane operator, may be a better way of putting it. One must have a good sense of humour when you use those things.:D

Karysa

My DD has a great pair of strapless sticky gel type "boobs" she got at fredericks of holywood, expensive but they keep in place with the right fitting dress. I have tryed them and they work quite well, we are both small chested ( well i was till I gained 15lbs) but in comparision to most, and they work well.

If you use duct tape it is recommended to put the tape on a towel first to lessen the stickyness thus not wripping skin off your body at the end the night. good luck!

MAO

OK, i've been trying to work with the duct tape but it's still not working well - I've also found out I'm allergic to the adhesive:( sooo I just returned from a shopping trip to our mall. After trying on strapless bras at Belks, Macy's and Victoria's Secret I wound up purchasing one from VS - http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZP-198685&page=1&cgname=OSBRPANGZZZ&rfnbr=377 this is the one only I bought it in black. Think it's going to work out real well but then I'm only in the 34C class.

MINIDRVR - I have the same bra from VS. I just can't seem to keep it from sliding down. My BF laughs his head off when we are out and I am tugging in the d***m thing!!! :eek: Hope you have more luck than I do !!!

Alright ladies... I'm Intrigued.... Someone that has duct taped their girls please educate me... Speak to me as tho I'm Three and explain how you tape them. Im scared I will tape mine flat! :D I know some of you have briefly explained but I still think I will tape them flat instead of up and secure :p

MINIDRVR - I have the same bra from VS. I just can't seem to keep it from sliding down. My BF laughs his head off when we are out and I am tugging in the d***m thing!!! :eek: Hope you have more luck than I do !!!

Oh, I hope so too. Maybe with the style of dress I have it's quite tight at the top and that will help anchor it into position so to speak:D . If I still have a problem maybe I'll try a little duct tape to keep it where I want it:)

For the 40D poster - Frederick's of Hollywood has one that says it will hold up a D. I think it's about $45. I didn't get it because I am going to do the duct tape. LOL I am getting a breast reduction after the cruise, and I won't have any use for it afterwards.

Archived