Best Stick-on Bras

Ok so there should be insurance for the stick on gel type boobs...came home from boating all day yesterday and the damn dog ate half of one of the boobs.:eek:

MAO

Hmmm.... maybe duct tape is the answer. That is what the stars supposedly do. I don't have a whole lot to hold up. :eek: I had heard bad things about the stick-on variety in the past but hoped that they had improved.

Anybody have any other ideas/suggestions?

Nope they haven't improved, at all:( ! I just purchased one, it was kind of pricey too and it was awful. Fortunately I brought along a strapless bra and it worked out a lot better than 'nothing" !

My best friend and I just had this discussion. She is a 34B and hates bras and has used the "spot" bandaids for years. She recently bought a pair of "Hollywood Cover Ups" which are self adhesive silicone nipple covers that are washable and last for about 30 wearings and she 'LOVES' them and says they work great. Additionally, a number of years ago we took a cruise together and we "taped" her to create some cleavage with her formal night dress. We used medical adhesive tape (the white kind) and I brought some liquid adhesive remover pads from the hospital where I worked to apply to the tape before removing it to dissolve the adhesive. We use this technique all the time when removing IV tape from babies and kids to prevent pain and ripping off delicate skin.

To apply the tape we started at one armpit and taped the side of boob 1 then across her chest under the boobs to the side of boob 2 while pulling the breast tissue toward the center of her chest. This is similar to an underwire position in a bra and it worked great with her dress. It was also hysterically funny to do. No men present on the trip;)

Me, being somewhat more endowed (36D), have shared the pain of others with worthless strapless bras but I did manage to find a wonderful one from Maidenform that ACTUALLY STAYS UP and ACTUALLY SUPPORTS THE GIRLS and is soft and comfortable. It is called "One Fabulous Fit" and the style number is 7955 (it has an extra elastic strap on the sides that somehow is a dramatic improvement in support) I bought it at Steinmart but it is available on the web at the maidenform site.

My best friend and I just had this discussion. She is a 34B and hates bras and has used the "spot" bandaids for years. She recently bought a pair of "Hollywood Cover Ups" which are self adhesive silicone nipple covers that are washable and last for about 30 wearings and she 'LOVES' them and says they work great. Additionally, a number of years ago we took a cruise together and we "taped" her to create some cleavage with her formal night dress. We used medical adhesive tape (the white kind) and I brought some liquid adhesive remover pads from the hospital where I worked to apply to the tape before removing it to dissolve the adhesive. We use this technique all the time when removing IV tape from babies and kids to prevent pain and ripping off delicate skin.

To apply the tape we started at one armpit and taped the side of boob 1 then across her chest under the boobs to the side of boob 2 while pulling the breast tissue toward the center of her chest. This is similar to an underwire position in a bra and it worked great with her dress. It was also hysterically funny to do. No men present on the trip;)

Me, being somewhat more endowed (36D), have shared the pain of others with worthless strapless bras but I did manage to find a wonderful one from Maidenform that ACTUALLY STAYS UP and ACTUALLY SUPPORTS THE GIRLS and is soft and comfortable. It is called "One Fabulous Fit" and the style number is 7955 (it has an extra elastic strap on the sides that somehow is a dramatic improvement in support) I bought it at Steinmart but it is available on the web at the maidenform site.

Zipknp - Thanks for the lesson, I guess its worth a try, but I will wait until formal night for this one! Hope DBF can control his laughter;) !!

:p This one worked for me, just went down a band size from 36DD to 34DD as it runs big in the band and a very snug band is the key to it staying in place and supporting you. You can even use this style w/ the included straps, but they are placed a bit wide. It's Lilyette Style 929 and I got it in body beige at JCPenney's for less than $20 last summer.

3332_l.jpg

Archived