Radiance Class D1 room size

It would appear from viewing Radiance class deck plans, that a few cabins, for example 9078 (Front end of the bump, and there are others) is a tad larger than the other cabins of that grade (D1). I know the balconies vary a lot, but how about the interior size. Anybody have any facts on that?

It would appear from viewing Radiance class deck plans, that a few cabins, for example 9078 (Front end of the bump, and there are others) is a tad larger than the other cabins of that grade (D1). I know the balconies vary a lot, but how about the interior size. Anybody have any facts on that?

We just got off the Jewel and had room 9078. Have also been on Radiance twice with that room and Serenade with same location. I am convinced that for a D1 price, it is the best room on the ship. PERFECT location at midships near everything - only two decks up to the Windjammer and pool - only 3 decks down to all the action/ lounges.

The rooms are all the same size, but the balcony is larger than most of the "Aft Balconies" that everyone raves over. We had 2 chairs with a small table between and 2 lounge chairs, still with plenty of room to walk around.

Archived