Park and Cruise hotel in Miami?

Huckleberry

What are the Park and Cruise options offered for the Miami port? We've done this in Tampa for a 7-day cruise, but have always flown into Miami. Now that we live in Florida, driving will be cheaper and easier (I hope) than flying. Any suggestions?

Thanks - I've never seen that site before. However, the only place that popped up for Miami was $100.00 per night and $100 for round-trip port transportation. Do you know of anything else that might be available? We paid $149.00 for one night's accomodations, parking, and round-trip van transportation in Tampa. I'd kind of like something in that price range (I'd rather spend my money on the cruise :p ).

Embassy Suites, Wyndam airport hotels have parking packages but not sure on pricing .Some posted ES was not nice .

We only parked our car there so do not know what the rooms are like.

We stayed in Vero beach the night before and drove to ES in the morning of the cruise.

We used http://www.airportparkingreservations.com/ to get discount parking rate at ES they have a shuttle for $8-9 . pp to the port or a taxi is about $25

Archived