norwegian majesty cabin selection

rodeo

I have been trying to find out about cabin 3063(category JJ). I have been assigned this cabin and would like to know what is the large blank space behind this area. Is it the crew quarters entrance? noisey- good or bad area. thanks

Just got back off of Majesty. 3063 is close to the elevator. But I did keep seeing the crew go back in that area. They always had something with them. Maybe laundry facilities are back there??? I think crew quarters are on the lower levels. We were in 375 and the only noise came from the spring breakers that were on our cruise.

Momstreat Thanks so much for your reply. Your cabin is very near 3063. My husband and I are trying to decide if we should change cabins. My only concern would be at night trying to sleep, having staff in and out of the door would be very annoying. Decisions Decisions

Just got back off of Majesty. 3063 is close to the elevator. But I did keep seeing the crew go back in that area. They always had something with them. Maybe laundry facilities are back there??? I think crew quarters are on the lower levels. We were in 375 and the only noise came from the spring breakers that were on our cruise.

Main laundry is on deck 1 midships and crew laundry is on deck 2 fwd. check other tread for detailed description of what's located there.

Archived