Overnight at Great stirrup Cay

DeeCT

Ok.. gonna try this one again....

Going on the NCL Spirit 5/13 and we have a overnight stop at GSC.. what is there to do there at night?? We were there on the Dawn, but only for a few Hrs... dosen't seem like a overnighter kinda place.. so to those that have been there... fill me in

Dee

Hi

I know you posted this question before and i am curious too as to what actually goes on that night. I am leaving on the spirit on April 15 and will definitely post when I return as to what goes on unless someone else can fill us in before then....Cyndi

We were wondering the same before our cruise last May... we were skeptical of this overnight stop but ended up having alot of fun! The ship moves their entertainment to the island that night, and after the show there is an "island party" (dancing, games, etc.). NCL bars on the island are open the whole time. It wasn't incredible urban nightlife or anything, but it was definitely enjoyable for what it was!

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned.....it was fun...lots of rough weather on our way out but we survived. As for GSC overnight....big beach party is what it amounts to...they have a BBQ drinks are served, band playing. beach volleyball, and the few vendors are open for souvenier shopping. It was fun but nothing spectacular....last tender back is at 12:30. We went over around 9 and came back around 11. Have a great cruise!

Archived