Legend of the Seas Grand Suite

bfos

I have read about all the amenitiesnow being offered on the big ships, what kind of perks are there on LOS when booked in a grand suite? I am excited about the room, just wondering about everything else. What comes with the mini bar? Just ice? Thanks

We sailed on Legend over New Year's and were in a GS. You will have robes, upgraded bath products, horsd'oeuvres/chocolate coverd strawberries delivered to your cabin on formal nights. There is no "mini-bar" in the cabin. You will have a "chiller" which will have sodas and water which you will pay for if you drink them. There is also a "pillow menu" from which you can select a different type of pillow if you don't like the one on the bed. To us, the best thing about a GS is the space-we like the extra room, storage space, larger bathroom with two sinks and a tub, and the large balcony.

We are diamond level cruisers, so I am not sure if some of the things we received were because of that status or because of the suite. We were contacted by the guest relations manager and offered a selection of wines to pick one bottle from. That was in our cabin when we arrived. There was also a large bottle of Evian, and a fruit basket in our cabin.

We were just on legend last week and cousins had the Grand Suite # 8500 I believe the suite its self is beautiful. Unfortunately unless you are able to get alcohol aboard in your checked baggage all you'll have is some bottled water and soda. We were lucky in a group of about 60 only a few bottles didn't make it so need less to say the bar was fully stocked. Have fun and enjoy. You can also stand on your Balcony and speak with the Captain on the Starboard Side Bridge wing.

Archived