All Spring TA's Sold Out??

dmk

I just called Celebrity to check again when the Eastbound TA's were coming out. I had checked yesterday and X agent didn't know. I just called a few minutes ago and the agent at Captain's Club checked and told me they were all sold out. I explained to her that didn't make sense since they were not even open for booking yesterday. Thinking that I must have spoken to a 'dimwit', I called back and spoke to another agent who told me the exact same thing. HELP!:eek:

Could someone who has a bit more information HELP? Are they actually sold out or is there something else happening here?:eek:

Did you try their website for info? We were told earlier in March that the TA's would not be available til April 11 so I guess the website mgiht have something. Good Luck! Please post if you find anything of value! (FAT CHANCE!)

:D

Did you try their website for info? We were told earlier in March that the TA's would not be available til April 11 so I guess the website mgiht have something. Good Luck! Please post if you find anything of value! (FAT CHANCE!)

:D

It's one of two things, either they are looking at this years cruises or they are looking at the X travel agent website which shows the cruises as closed. It's not that they are sold out, but they are not yet open for bookings.

Rick

They said they were marked in red and that meant sold out. Does that mean anything to you?

Surely they must be thinking of 2007 spring TA's. They have to be.

I've been checking the Celebrity site each day and today placed a call to the travel agent to ask for any news on the 2008 fall crossings. Other than the itineraries which have been posted here on CC, I haven't seen any prices as yet for 2008.

Hopefully, within the next week or so, we should all have the information so we can book.

Mary

They aren't sold out for 2008, they just haven't open the bookings yet. Code Red means the bookings are closed and can't be sold. It applies to bookings that are sold out, cruises they are canceling, or cruises that are not open for booking yet.

No worries mon.

I was waiting for the booking to open up for TA next year. Last week they told me that they have itineraries for most of them, but not prices, and booking will be available the week of April 9. I just check X web site - nothing there. I think they are just not ready to release them.

dmk I have to assume that you are referring to 2008 TAs but you dont say that, and I wonder just how clear your request was when you

called X. Unless you were clear what you were asking they may have assumed you were talking about 2007; is that possible? Because this year all eastbound TAs are sold out and as a matter of fact the Millie is already over there and the Connie leaves in just 2 weeks. But if you read over what you posted, nowhere do you mention which year you are interested in.:)

Captain's Club (the people who are last to be told) just told me 2008 schedules will be available the end of April. RCI vacation planners told me the end of next week... :confused:

If you mean Celebrity TA, spring or fall of this year look here:

(no prices mean sold out)

http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationSearchResults.do;jsessionid=00007WDtm3O-pjJj7KnSsNNrEH_:1051tg1dv?dest=T.ATL&port=ANY&date=ANY&duration=ANY&ship=ANY&price=ANY&x=51&y=10

Archived