Mariner Concierge Club

Cruzincurt, My comparison was from the Zuiderdam and Volendam cruises on Holland. This is why I thought the lounge in a strange place. We were permitted to exit the lounge with drink and food and found it very convenient. You guys are making a much bigger issue of this than I intended. Chill!!!!!!

So why is the Concierge Club located on deck 9 where all the JS cabins are located if those in the JS can't enter the Concierge Club?

I hate to bust your bubble... but on June 10th sailing I will be in I'm in 9295 which is an inside on deck 9!!!. There are other cabins besides JS on that floor. It's just not to tempt those in JS who cannot use the lounge as you suggest.

I'm a diamond, so it's convenient for me. Perhaps you could book more cruises on deck 9 and then everyone will think yu are in a JS and with the money you save you would soon qualify for the lounge.

It is Mon. morning and my DH wants to know why I am sitting at the computer laughing my head off. This guy is hysterical. He should be introduced to the one that started the Concierge lounge thread, they have a lot in common.

Threads like this "hook me".no wonder I have 3.15 posts a day or was it 5??:confused:

Archived