What hotel in PV will let us?

BobandBrenda

My husband and I and two boys are going on the Vison. We will be in PV for 14 hours. I wanted to keep the boys 17 and 22 entertained for a few hours and the rest is what my husband I want to do. We wanted to know if any knows a nice hotel on the beach with lounge chairs, pool, bar, seadoo rentals and parasailing that would let us use their facilities while in PV? We dont mind if we pay a fee. I noticed on the shore excursion on line today their wasnt any beach breaks. How can that be? If seems their is always a beach break at every port. Let me know we go in 11 days.

Thanks

Brenda and Bob

Peoria, AZ

We love the Westin in PV. It has everything that you are looking for-though I am not sure about the watercraft rentals and parasailing. Check out their website or look on this site under Westin/Nikki Beach in P.V. We went there about a month ago and we are going back on the Vision leaving Sunday April 8th.

We too loved Nikki Beach at the Westin. They don't charge a day fee - just ask that you buy $25 p/p in food/beverage. You can use the pool, their towels, beach, showers, and raised platform padded sun loungers (way cool).

When we were there, vendors on the beach had WaveRunners and could get the parasail boat to stop by. They also had some boats available to take you on a custom tour by the hour - visit the harbor, check out Los Arcos, etc.

There are many vendors right there, but they weren't overly aggressive when we were there. Even if what you are looking for isn't there at the time - if you let them know you want to do something, they'll give their special whistle and summon the services you request.

You can also walk to the marina across the street from the Westin/Nikki Beach. There are lots of shops, bars and restaurants - even a Millennium Massage (same as at Krystal) that charges like $35/hour.

Taxi for us was ~$5, and it takes about 5 min from the marina. The Westin is actually right across from the pier - the tan building with bright pink window flower boxes. If the ship marina wasn't there, you could walk right along the beach. The only reason you need a taxi is because the roads/sidewalks loop around a hotel/shopping area and it would be a really long walk by road.

Have fun!

Archived