Workout Videos?

JettaGirl

Can anyone suggest a good workout video??

Does anyone have any luck with these??

I am usually one who goes to the gym but with lack of time it would be much easier to work out from home.

My goal: lose 20 lbs by August

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated! :)

I go to the gym also, but get bored on the cardio equipment easy. I use Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds DVD's and LOVE them! They are working for me. I do still go to the gym to lift weights. You might want to check into the Slim in 6 DVD's also or The Firm. Those are suppose to be pretty good for toning.

I absolutely love Bar Method Designer Sculpting, and do the 40-minute DVD if I cannot make it to the gym for resistance training that morning. It is wonderful. The only equipment you need is a set of light weights (I use 3-pound), your body, and the floor. It has done beautiful things for my arms and shoulders, as well as legs. Lots of toning and stretching, which is so up my alley.

However, I skip the ab segment, because I prefer doing my Pilates ab DVD for this area. :)

P.S: There is no cardio component to this DVD, which I love - I walk on the treadmill for that and have no coordination for aerobics anyway!

GH1821_front3d_large.jpg

I'll second the Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds video's. Love them! My absolute favorite though is Turbo Jam. I do one of Leslie's DVD's every evening and the 20 or 45 minute Turbo Jam workout every morning. It's made a huge difference in my all over tone but especially in my abs and arms. Plus I have lost 44 pounds since Jan.1 :-)

Archived