Internet at ports in Hawaii

Lyn2005

Not sure of any in other ports but....in Kona; once on shore take a right and walk along the store fronts there will be a small internet shop half way down on the left - ask any of the clerks in the stores for better directions; it is sort of stuck in behind the shops. On Maui; once you pass the security shack at the beginning of the pier take a right. Walk down sidewalk to main street. You will see a Long's Drugs across the street in a small shopping center. The Internet Cafe is on the left of Long's Drugs infront of the Theater! Smooth Sailing!

Thank you so much, I'll save this in my cruise folder!

We have a laptop with wireless access but not sure we want to lug it with us but we'll see. We've used the internet cafes before at Mexican Riviera ports and found them to be very handy.

There is at least one more internet cafe nearby in Kona - it is on the right as you walk down the street fronting the ocean in the Kona Inn Shopping Center - towards where the bathrooms are and I think it is an ice cream store. Also, I think the above poster was referring to Kahului Maui but if you are going to Lahaina I know there is an internet cafe just across the street from the park which is to the right of where the tenders let you off. There are some rental cars in the front right there on Front Street and going down that driveway is an ice cream store with internet.

In Hilo I would think if you took the free shuttle to either Wal-Mart or Hilo Hatties and walked over to the Prince Kuhio Mall you would probably find internet access there somewhere. According to this website http://www.jiwire.com/search-wifi-hotspots.htm?city_id=31151 there is one in the mall and at the Starbucks right outside the mall.

Emi

Archived