dawn princess

dorijo

Does anyone know why the Dawn Princess is skipping Princess Cay and cutting time in ports on Oct 24 cruise..t/a said we are getting a $550 cabin credit for this itinerary change..is it something with the engines?

Is it just on the oct 24 cruise or on all future cruises until then? I know its going into drydock for engine repairs after we return.

I've got a cabin on the Dawn on hold for 1/19/05, and if they cut out 2 stops I'm not interested in going for any amount cabin credit. Time for a call to my TA to find out what's up. Is there anything about tis on the Princess web site?

Susie

Susie, they are not cutting out ports, just reducing the time in ports by one hour in each port and they are not stopping at princess cay their private beach..but by january you will be fine. when we return nov 3 the ship is going to be fixed..

I've got a cabin on the Dawn on hold for 1/19/05, and if they cut out 2 stops I'm not interested in going for any amount cabin credit. Time for a call to my TA to find out what's up. Is there anything about tis on the Princess web site?

Susie

Susie,

It is only up to the drydock and only the Caribbean sailings. The southern route loses 2 ports and 2 other port times are cut. The western/eastern route hjust has shorted port times. It will be fixed by your cruise.

Talked with the TA this morn, and everything's cool for 1/19/05 (which I did book, Kevin, as my friend agreed to go on a FREE cruise with me). But Isla Margerita was dropped and Guamache put in place. Haven't been to either so it doesn't matter-both are Venezuela. I've never been on a just-spruced -up ship out of drydock.

Archived