transfers in Vancouver

sandiego1

We are arriving the day before our cruise and staying at the Hampton Inn on Robson St. Does anyone know how much a taxi would be for 4 adults from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise pier?

Also, what about limos? Are there any recommended companies from my Cruise Critic friends?

I called the Hampton Inn. They confirmed the $30-35 taxi price from the airport (thanks BudgetQueen).

I also asked them about the free shuttle (thanks krish2). They will drop you off (not necessarily pick you up though) anywhere downtown including the pier. The shuttle operates from 7AM to 7PM and you need to book it the morning of use. You can't book it the day before.

we stayed in the Hampton Inn last June before our cruise. Nice place and very convenient to Chinatown and Robson Street shopping district. We rode the free shuttle to the pier and tipped the driver for handling our bags. He let us off right at the loading docks for RCI. They do take reservations in the morning for the shuttle and it seemed to be filled up early but when we went about 10:30 there was only one other couple on board.

Also, what about limos?

Hello sandiego1.

We are a party of 4 and also staying at the Hampton Inn on Robson before our cruise. After looking at various options, we decided on using LimoJet Gold. They have a nice website and responded quickly to my email. The flat rate for a stretch limo (they recommend a stretch for 4 cruise passengers) from the airport to Hampton Inn is $45 CAD + GST (6% tax). Easy 24/7 access to the limos at the airport and no need for reservations. For a little more money than a taxi, this sounded like a nice way to kick off our vacation experience.

We are also planning on taking the free hotel shuttle to our cruise ship.

Enjoy your trip!

Hello sandiego1.

We are a party of 4 and also staying at the Hampton Inn on Robson before our cruise. After looking at various options, we decided on using LimoJet Gold. They have a nice website and responded quickly to my email. The flat rate for a stretch limo (they recommend a stretch for 4 cruise passengers) from the airport to Hampton Inn is $45 CAD + GST (6% tax). Easy 24/7 access to the limos at the airport and no need for reservations. For a little more money than a taxi, this sounded like a nice way to kick off our vacation experience.

We are also planning on taking the free hotel shuttle to our cruise ship.

Enjoy your trip!

Perfect! It's ~$15 more than a cab and split between 2 couples, it's a great deal. I read on their web site that you don't need to make a rez. So we'll definitely ask for LimoJet when we arrive. Thanks for the tip.

Can anyone suggest a company that will meet you at baggage claim or outside of customs? LimoJet offers that service (they call it a Meet and Greet), but the cost is CAD89 for a sedan.

Thanks in advance!

Archived