Viking Sky

nvphyl

Anyone out there going on the 12 night European adventure leaving May 24th from Amsterdam to Vienna? This will be our first river cruise & would appreciate any info about the ship or the tours. Thanks :)

We were on the Viking Pride last year about the same time as you are going. The Sky has a pool and elevator, but otherwise looks about the same as the Pride. We began in Amsterdam and ended in Budapest, but our ports and yours from Amsterdam to Vienna look to be the same, with the same tours at each. I wrote a fairly long and detailed report, which may give you some information and a good feel for what to expect while touring Europe on a Viking ship. The report is on this forum at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=367335. Hope it helps! :)

nvphyl: we were on the Viking Sky last April for a 10-day Tulips & Windmills cruise. I have lots of pictures of her which I will be glad to share with you. I will give you my email address, spelled out-just indicate in the subject line that you are on Cruise Critic-here we go: buffnbou at cox dot net.

BTW, we had a great time on the cruise, which was our first river cruise. We thought that Viking did a great job and the crew was wonderful. Good food, good fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived