Eli's Eco tour vs Stingray swim and snorkel

cappi

My husband and I are planning our first cruise and need help choosing port excursion in Antigua. I am torn between Eli's Eco tour vs snorkeling in stingray city. I think string rays are fascinating creature and it will great experience. We love to snorkel. I will love to hear your comments!

Cappi

Eli's Eco tour,

We did this last Dec and it is one of our favorite excursions. You have option to snorkle two times. The snorkling is good but Eli is what makes this trip so great.He is a wonderful historian and makes the trip one you will want to do again.The lunch and punch they serve is a real treat. Wait and do the Stingray swim in Grand Caymon sometime and you will not be sorry. Cindy

Cappi,

I agree with Cindy, Eli is fantastic. We will be going with him for the fourth time in November. I love to swim with the rays also, but Grand Cayman is the place to do that, IMO.

I too, vote for Eli's!:D We went last April and plan to book again when we go on the Jewel in March. Our group was fairly adventurous. Only one stayed back on the boat when we hiked around Hell's Gate. Definitely a mustdo on your trip.

Jen

We desperately wanted to do Eli's tour this past February when we were in Antigua, but it was rainy, and Ely cancelled. We ended up taking a taxi tour of the island. That was not impressive. Hopefully there will be a next time when we can take Eli's tour.

Archived