Just Back from Enchantment

No we did go into a new room and it was nice. The only thing was the shower curtain was not there but a sliding door. The bedding was new. As far as must see-everything. It is a beautiful ship and decorated very nicely.

The cruise director was great the activities were great. We did Dunns River falls in Ochio Rios. And did a sight seeing tour in Grand Cayman from off the ship not not booked through the ship and worked out great. She took us to Hell Island,7 mile beach,Rum cake factory and seeing some the sights for 20 dollars,And also turtle farm and then we did some shopping before heading back to the ship.

:D :p

How was the seven mile beach? Was it as beautiful as everyone says? Plenty of activities for kids?

Any spring breakers on the ship? How was the food? Goin in a few weeks and we're soooooooooo excited!!

Thanks for all the information!!!

No we did go into a new room and it was nice. The only thing was the shower curtain was not there but a sliding door. The bedding was new. As far as must see-everything. It is a beautiful ship and decorated very nicely.

I wasn't aware that any of the cabins on the EOS had sliding doors. Which cabin was this?

Here we go.

The adventure program was great for our kids 9 and 15. Their first cruise so at times they wanted spend time with us to explore. If you have kids that you want in the program take them early so they get used to other kids in thei age bracket some kids came late or the next day and some kids were alrady hanging together in the older group.

We stayed in 4585 and 4587 adjoining rooms and they had curtains in the bathrooms.

The weather was great.

I'm a little confused. I thought you stated in your ealier post that your cabin had a sliding door, not a shower curtain. But in the later post you stated your cabins 4585 & 4587 had curtains.

Did any of the cabins in your group have sliding doors?

Ther were tons of kids but when you have kids you don't notice bad or good things but overall the kids were great. Some time kids were running around unattended that should have been in a program but were not but they were not rude or misbehaving. The lady in the program said they had over 600 to 700 kids. I think theie were more.(smile) there were a lot. But it is spring break and that was expected. If I was cruising with my wife and I then we would have not cruise this time period because of the kids. If you don't want to be around kids for 5 days and book this time slot then don't complain it is your fault not the kids or parents. This period is kids and family cruise periods.

7 mile beach was nice and a lot of activities for kids. On a good sunny day you can have alot odf fun. Ther is a resturant there also and THEY DID NOT HAVE FISH AND CHIPS AND THE COUPLE BEFORE GOT THE LAST SERVING.(I'M CRYING)

Hi,

I'm getting excited, we sail on her in a couple of weeks!

Do you remember what hours the Adventure Ocean club had on formal night? My 2 guys HATE to get dressed; on the Voyager and Mariner, they usually had a "dinner at Johnny Rockets" option that started at 6:00pm instead of the usual 7:00pm starting time. Anything like this on the Enchantment?

We took our kids with us durning dinner but it was open incase they don't want to go.

We booked Mariner while we were on board Enchantment. Do you have any information or good or bad things about it. When did you go and which route and weather when you went along with the seas.

phew! That's one less thing to worry about, thanks!

The Mariner is awesome... my favorite ship so far. We did the Eastern Caribbean itinerary, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, several sea days. Port Canaveral is very easy too. They have Chops and also Portofino, and Johnny Rockets, so there are more dining choices. If you've never been on a Voyger class ship, there is 4-story mall-like "promenade" in the center, very nice. And, the kids club on that ship was extremely well run.

This is our first Voyager class ship. We have only been on Enchantment. We are doing the same route you took so any information is helpful. What time of year did you go in. We just changed ours to April 20th after spring break.Is that a good time.

Archived