Packing question...Splendour

I'm packing to leave on the Splendour on Monday. I am wondering if it is chilly in the evenings on the ship. I remember when I was on Carnival Celebration it was a little chilly in the dining room in the evening. Should I pack a light sweater to wear in the evenings? I'm packing short sleeve/tank blouse type things....and some 3/4 sleeve tops, do I need the sweater?

We've never been overly cold in the dining room, but I do find it "breezy" on deck at night. (The wind gets me everytime!!!--I'm probably the only person who nearly froze to death in Hawaii!!! Soooo windy!)

A light sweater, jacket or wrap should do you fine.

I'm packing to leave on the Splendour on Monday. I am wondering if it is chilly in the evenings on the ship.

This Monday? The high in Galveston is forecast to be 70 on Monday tho it's supposed to be 55 and rainy on Sunday. Chilly for Easter. That cold front's gonna follow (precede?) you out into the Gulf, definitely take a sweater.

I brought something and never used it once. I didn't see others wearing jackets, shawls, or sweaters either.

I cruised out of Galveston this past January. Was 65 and sunny at sailaway. Got real cold real quick out on deck, saw tons of chilled-out people and a lot of them were wearing jackets, hoodies, etc.

Archived