Princess platinum trying Costa Med

mringenoldus

We have just booked two suites (Panorama Suites on deck 5) for March 2008 in the Caribbean. I would appreciate any feedback on the aft PS cabins and the itineray. Thanks!!

Day... Location Arrival Departure

Saturday, March 15, 2008 Port Everglades -- 04:30 PM

Sunday, March 16, 2008 At Sea -- --

Monday, March 17, 2008 San Juan Port 05:00 PM 12:00 AM

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 Saint Thomas 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 Casa De Campo/la Romana 08:00 AM 05:00 PM

Thursday, March 20, 2008 Grand Turks 12:00 PM 06:00 PM

Friday, March 21, 2008 At Sea -- --

Saturday, March 22, 2008 Port Everglades 08:00 AM --

We just got off the Costa Med a couple weeks ago. You can see my signature for my links to review, pics, etc. We loved it. We were in a midship panoramic suite, similar setup, only you will have that big ole balcony. We are gonna try that sometime. Looks nice.

That is the same itineray we are looking at for next year. Really cool.

We did the Western with Roatan this year. Loved Roatan and Grand Cayman best. Cozumel was good but we were exhausted. Key West.. oh well. I remember it when it was smaller, quainter and truly lovely.

Oh and don't you forget to bring your TOGA accessories plus a few safety pins. TOGA night is a real hoot!! :D

I got all worked up by the toga at first, but when I didn't put it on for dinner I felt like a big party pooper, since I ended up being the only one at my table without it. I wore it the rest of the night. They are actually quite comfortable. There's a number of different ways you can wear them. They provide instructions. You can play with a few of the styles and find the one that best fits your body. A lot of people and staff wear them, often with elaborate decorations.

Hmmm...

First off, it better be at least a queen size sheet! If I get all my girlfriends to do this - It will be a photo to remember!!

I'm really excited about trying this cruise ship. It receives pretty good reviews. Anf those cabins - oh my gosh!

Has anyone stayed in Med 5266 or 5295?

Archived