Share a Private Tour of Athens/Corinth - April 15th (Star Princess)

My wife and I are on the Star Princess sailing from Venice next week on April 10. At our stop on April 15 in Athens, we have booked a full day private tour of Athens/Sounion with Spiro (athentaxi). We would like to find two people to share this tour with us.

The cost for each of us would be € 55 Euros plus any entrance fees, lunch and a tip. Much less than the equivalent ship tours. This includes a 9 hour private tour in his Mercedes.

See his website at [url="http://www.athenstaxi.net"]www.athenstaxi.net[/url]

Anyone interested in joining us with Marcello's driver in Naples for Pompeii and Amalfi drive - Aril 21.

Please reply here or e-mail me at: [email]knies@dravanet.hu[/email]

Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions at [email]lisa.m.miller@attbi.com[/email]. We hope somone will join us!

Lisa

Hi blackegg,

Too bad we aren't sailing to Athens at the same time [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Hope you find someone to share your tour with. Spiro sounds like an excellent guide. Have a great cruise!

Lisa

Star Princess - Barcelona to Venice
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;9;0;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100[/img]

Any fellow cruisers out there on the Star Princess leaving next week to the Greek Isles?

Researching these boards, I have chosen two excellent private tours highly recommended by those who have gone before.

Spiros is ready to take us and another couple around Athens and Corinth, April 15.

Please post here or e-mail me at: [email]knies@dravanet.hu[/email] if you can join us.

Blackegg

Hi,

I did not get a chance to talk to my wife Jacquie about the Athens & Naples tours which you described.

At first glance I would say we are interested but will let you know soonest - more than likely tomorrow.

We're on the same cruise - we're in our mid-40s.

Our email address is [email]ben_bedard@hotmail.com[/email]

Maybe you could provide more details.

P.S. Just registered today to be a member of this Web Board.

Looking forward to another marvellous cruise experience.

Thanks in advance.

Jacquie et Ben Bedard

Archived