Roll Call: Pride Lisbon-London 5/12-5/26/07

TootyJane

Just wondering who will be sailing with my Mom and I on this cruise. Mom has been on the Pride before but this will be my first time. I haven’t been on the boards lately and am wondering who the Captain, Cruise Director, etc. are. Any info will be appreciated. TIA

Lisa :)

Lisa,

You and your Mother are in for a glorious voyage aboard the Pride Castle! I hope you are planning to spend a few days in 'ole Lisboa!

As to the Captain~~ Capt. Rikard came aboard the Pride in mid-Feb. (S. America) Capt. Geir-Arne should be replacing him soon. As to the exact dates I'm not sure~~sometime mid-May. Either Captain/

Master you will throughly enjoy! Both very personable and visable.

As you know Capt. Geir-Arne is Norwegian, has homes in England and in Norway (since his marriage last year he may have yet another home in Thailand) Capt. Rikard is also Norwegian~~is married to an Irish lassie (two small children) and lives close to Belfast. I was so amused during our March Crossing at Rikard saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a wee sea." Both Captains are dearly loved by the Staff, Crew and Guests! I hope Officer's Mike Price, Joe McCormack and Neil (Mickey Mouse) are aboard~~~lots of fun! Joe is a fantastic dancer! Cruise Director may be Helga~~not certain when she goes on vacation. Cheffy Lambrecht's will be aboard~~he's a Seabourn favorite! Please tell him the West Texas Cowgirl says "Howdy!"

Have a wonderful, magical sailing!:p

Martita B.

Hi..it was so nice meeting you and your mom when we were in the Carib. Wish we were joining you this time as well....enjoy...Lola and Don

Lola, it was a pleasure meeting you and Don as well. Hopefully, one day we will sail together again.

Lisa

I forgot to mention Guy Sharp will be the Hotel Manager. Guy has been with Seabourn many yrs.~~he transferred to the Queen Mary2

when she was launched~~stayed awhile then decided to rest awhile and be with his sweet family~~he has returned to us!! Guy is the best~~~~a super "Guy!" We have all missed him.

Also Cheffy Lambrechts will be aboard~~he's also super!

Please say "Howdy" to both, from me~~~

Have a great sailing!:p

Martita B

Hi, My friends Becky and Bill from Iowa are onboard and will be

on your cruise. They are feeling very cut off from US news,

at least their e-mails tell us that. It would be a great treat for

them if you could bring a newspaper from home along with you

and give it to them on board -- I know it's a pain in the you-know

to carry anything extra with you, but if you could bring them

a paper, it would be such a delight. Thank you.

Katherine

• 3 weeks later...
Leaving tomorrow morning -- very, very early! Anyone else joining us?

I wish, but it was sold out very quickly! Do say Hello to yor mother for me.

Also, if Dr. Roy Willis is one of the enrichment lecturers, will you please tell him that I have bought Volume II of his history text and am working on the Ottoman Empire (for my fall trip). Also, I am enjoying the Morrison book about Columbus which he recommended. He's a peach and I sailed with him and Mary from LA to FLL.

Here's to smooth seas!

Jane

Archived