Excursion prices on Carnival Spirit?

skittl1321

I was wondering if anyone had the Mexican Riveria excursion prices for Carnival Spirit.

I'm booked for next year, so off course we don't have excursion prices available yet (I know they might change), but I'm very interested in seeing them, just so I can do some advanced planning.

Just to clarify spirit is Acapulco, Manzillino and Ixtapa/Zihau I've asked before and recieved Pride excursion prices, which don't help much- but since it's the MR season, I thought maybe someone would have them.

I have access to them, but when I tried to cut and paste them here, over 300 images pasted in (only 5 images are allowed in each post). Even after extensively editing the post to what I thought had NO images, there were still 71 images in the post.

I am booked on the Carnival Spirit, so can see them simply by looking on my account. If you know of specific tours you are interested in (do a search on Carnival.com under Shore Excursions, and look at the list), post them here, and I will post the prices of those specific excursions.

Thanks for offering to look up the price- the ones I am specifically wondering about are:

Acapulco: Birds, Turtles & City Overview, Kayaking at La Roqueta, Cliff Divers & Coyuca Lagoon Tour

Manzallino: Colonial Tour, Cuyutlan Turtle Experience, Las Hadas Magic

Zihua: Bike & Snorkel Beach Adventure, River Beach Horseback Riding, Lagoon Kayaking Tour, Jungle Horseback Riding, Ixtapa Island Getaway.

Once again- thanks so much. If you don't have a ton of time to look them up, the ones listed first are the ones I'm most interested in.

I wish they would display the prices since I have a fully deposited cruise, but I guess since they are subject to change, they don't like to open them up this far out.

Here you go!

Acapulco

Birds, Turtles & City Overview -- 5 hours -- $55.00

Kayaking at La Roqueta -- 3.5 hours -- $55.00

Cliff Divers & Coyuca Lagoon Tour -- 4.5 hours -- $43.00

Manzanillo

Colonial Tour -- 7 hours -- $79.00

Cuyutlan Turtle Experience -- 6 hours -- $65.00

Las Hadas Magic -- 5 hours -- $85.00

Zihua

Bike & Snorkel Beach Adventure -- 4.5 hours -- $55.00

River Beach Horseback Riding -- 3.5 hours -- $89.00

Lagoon Kayaking Tour -- 3.5 hours -- $65.00

Jungle Horseback Riding -- 3 hours -- $89.00

Ixtapa Island Getaway -- 4.5 hours -- $49.00

Let me know if you need any others. This didn't take me long at all. Keep in mind that my cruise is in December 2007, so your prices may go up perhaps even though you're embarking the day I am disembarking. :)

tj

Thanks so much for looking those up for me! I think its so weird that you can see excursion prices even though you are only the week ahead of me. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. I've definetly heard you can't book them before a certain amount of time- but when I select my cruise it only shows excursions for San Diego.

Can't wait... is it January yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, TravelGirl,

from your fellow future passengers. Thanks for posting the prices. I believe Las Hadas day pass is $30 (unless it's gone up) and we plan to take a taxi for the 4 of us and spend the day. It's positively breathtaking - we've been there the children (your age) have not.

Bev

Archived