.75 extra charge on S&S ???

steveaaaa

Well I got my credit card bill in yesterday and despite my paying cash/putting a cash deposit and retrieving the balance on the last night.They hit my card for .75.:eek:

What cost's .75?

Sort of defeated the deposit. I cannot think of anything and we purchased nothing from the shops. I can just assume its a math error.

Steve

Sounds like a math errror on someone's part. I don't think there's anything on board that costs $.75:D , but I also wouldn't spend any energy worrying about it. I'd just pay the minute amount and remember my great cruise.

Well I got my credit card bill in yesterday and despite my paying cash/putting a cash deposit and retrieving the balance on the last night.They hit my card for .75.:eek:

What cost's .75?

Sort of defeated the deposit. I cannot think of anything and we purchased nothing from the shops. I can just assume its a math error.

Steve

That seems especially weird since you say you retrieved a balance so you should not have had any charge. Hmmmm.

I got $7.20 cr. on my bank acct..I booked thru a TA..it was explained as a Return..but I returned nothing, except to port:( ....I give my CC to TA, and they dont process,as they send it to CCL, so I called Guest Serv...took 3 wks to search..couldnt find it, but sent a letter , the 45 day kind, and the treated me to a bottle of wine for my last months cruise.Thanks Uncle Bob...ya gotta love 'im. Lucky

Sounds like a math errror on someone's part. I don't think there's anything on board that costs $.75:D , but I also wouldn't spend any energy worrying about it. I'd just pay the minute amount and remember my great cruise.

I guess its just another part of my VIP that they screwed up.:D

I should dispute it with my CC for ha ha's.:)

Steve

I guess its just another part of my VIP that they screwed up.:D

I should dispute it with my CC for ha ha's.:)

Steve

I think you should write UB a letter and ask for a refund for your pain and suffering over this ordeal!! ;)

What cost's .75?

Steve

Hey Steveaaaa,

Maybe they started a fee of .75 for removing auto-tips:eek: to tip in cash!!!!:D :D :D

The real question is: if, as you say, you put a cash deposit for your account, how did they get your credit card number tied to your sail & sign in the first place?

The real question is: if, as you say, you put a cash deposit for your account, how did they get your credit card number tied to your sail & sign in the first place?

It is easier to sign the CC paperwork and board and then to put up a deposit later. With VIP, I never really waited in line so it was real easy to do.

I did dispute the charge:D .

We will see what happens now.It was easy to dispute.A few point and clicks and it was done.Just think,some poor soul is going to research a whole account for .75.

Steve

....you've just spent how much to take the cruise, and now CCL has charged you 75 cents for something they may have forgotten to charge you for before you left the ship.... It probably cost CCL more than 75 cents to process the charge!

So what did CCL say when you called them?

....you've just spent how much to take the cruise, and now CCL has charged you 75 cents for something they may have forgotten to charge you for before you left the ship.... It probably cost CCL more than 75 cents to process the charge!

So what did CCL say when you called them?

I didn't call them. Did they call me?

The whole purpose of putting up cash was nbot to have any charge on my card,thus the refund at the end.

I am a little poed at that,and I don't think there is one item for .75 anyway. There was no fridge or snacks in the room.

I could ask your question another way... I just spent How much on a cruise and because they forgot to charge me .75 they are doing it now?

Steve

Archived