Sanctuary & Room Question!

ck53

1)Is it possible to purchase a weeks membership to the Sanctuary like you can do for the Thermal Suite?

2)We have two nieces travelling w/ us, 17 & 20, are they allowed to have their own cabin? The aunt and uncle will be down the hall a bit. Someone told us you have to be 21.

Thanks!

1)Is it possible to purchase a weeks membership to the Sanctuary like you can do for the Thermal Suite?

2)We have two nieces travelling w/ us, 17 & 20, are they allowed to have their own cabin? The aunt and uncle will be down the hall a bit. Someone told us you have to be 21.

Thanks!

Not sure about a week pass now as I was on the Crown in July and October and it was on a daily basis then.

As far as the girls, they can be in a cabin together, my son and his friend had their own cabin on the Diamond 2 weeks ago.

As long as one is at least 18.

If not then you can put an adult in each cabin and switch once onboard.

There have been differing views on this so we will see what other answers you get on the age limits. :)

I am sailing on the Grand Saturday! Does anyone know the cost of the Sancturary? Is this different from what some describe as the conservatory? I was on the CP two years ago and do not remember there being a Sancturary.

Any explaination would be appreciated.

Archived