sailing from New York/New Jersey

How were the seas? Was it rough sailing? Was it fine being on the boat for two days? Weather? I guess everything. Am I asking for too much????

Thanks.

I have sailed from New York in both May and October. Both times the seas were considered rough. My mom and I dont get sea sick at all so we had fun rocking and rolling. We saw lots of people that were sick for 1 day.

The weather wasnt the best the first day but they give you plenty to keep you busy on the ship. Dance classes, games etc and then there are always our favorites napping and eating. :D The further south you go the warmer it gets. Day 2 you might get 70 degree temperatures.

We are cruising from New York again in October 2007 and are looking forward to it.

We have sailed out of NY at all times of the year and have two more cruises booked. We love the H/C cabins on NCL and the assistance they provide.

It has always been best to get the patches from the doctor to prevent seasickness and they worked for us.

Archived