WiFi on Miracle?

baseballdad

Don't know about any WiFi upgrade during dry dock, but the information I had was that you had to be close to the internet cafe to get a signal. Someone also said you could pick up the signal in the back of the showroom and on parts of the Lido Deck. No cabin WiFi I'm afraid, I would love to have that too!

Just read all of Wennfred's posts. I didn't realize they wired the Spirit for WiFi bow to stern! Maybe there's hope since the Miracle is starting it's dry dock, it's just a question of installing repeaters through the halls, no heavy wiring!

Well, she's dry docked in Freeport at his very moment, so lets keep our fingers crossed. Maybe a Carnival exec. will read this and say, "good idea, glad I thought of it"!

Well, she's dry docked in Freeport at his very moment, so lets keep our fingers crossed. Maybe a Carnival exec. will read this and say, "good idea, glad I thought of it"!

LOL - exactly! I'm sure Carnival has its share of corporate ladder-climbers... Hey, if it gets me WiFi on Main deck Aft (hint, hint!), I don't care who gets the credit!

Yep, I was hoping that Miracle was already deployed all over the ship. Any recent cruisers?

Was on the Miracle in November for Thanksgiving; no ship wide WinFi at that time. Hope this helps.

The Gunney

Archived