Panorama Deck

KK41

I have been upgraded to Cabin 1067 on the Panorama Deck from the Empress Deck on the Conquest in July. Anyone have any experience with this cabin? Just curious about noise from the deck outside, ie deck chairs, etc!

I haven't had this cabin, but I thought I would bump this up for you to see if it gets seen. Also you can type in that cabin number and ship name into the search and you might get some info that way. I have stayed on panorama deck, but it was aft and we didn't have any trouble with the noise.

You will love it and once you get a cabin on that deck, you'll never want to go lower again. You are right across from the elevators so any time you want to go lower, it's just a few steps away. If you want to go out on the Lido deck, you are a few steps away. If you are on the Lido deck and want to go back to your cabin, you are a few steps away.

There is very little foot traffic on that deck. You are forward of the noise from the Lido deck so most of it goes toward the back of the ship while you are underway. You hear very little or no noise from the action. Our group had cabins 1057 through 1067 and loved them.

Archived